{Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler} The Trials For A Soul

This is a fan fiction about the aftermath of Season Two of Black Butler. As you should know, Ciel is now a demon and Sebbastian has to serve him for all eternity.

Copyright: All original characters belong to Yana Toboso. Others belong to me. simple as that :D

WARNING: Adult language, semi-sexual situations, violence, and weirdos.

This story will contain many demon references and others. (Like how rock salt affects demons).

This story is about a friend of Sebbastian's who has decided to help Sebbastian's delima. She contacts a demon of great power and has made a deal with her. The Powerful demon has decided to give Ciel a blank soul (a soul with an earased memory) so that Ciel can take it over. This will give Ciel a soul onto which his previous contract will be attached to. This means Sebbastian could devour his soul. Ciel would die and Sebbastian would be free once more. But, she will only give the blank soul to Ciel if he completes ten trials for her. She, the powerful demon, is supposed to handle demon secrecy (keep demons from exposing themselves too much). If Ciel takes care of the ten trials, the cases in which demons are close to expose themselves,  in 42 days, she will grant the soul to him. Ciel, Sebbastian, and Rose work together to fix these messes. Will they finish the trials in time and get Ciel's soul? Or will They die in the process? Find out! Hope you all enjoy!