I Like Your Batman Underwear {boyxboy}

Book Title: I Like Your Batman Underwear {boyxboy}

Author: IAmTheGoddamnWalrus

Statues: Complete

Category: Teen Fiction / Romance

Summary:

AN: If you don't like cliches, then refrain from reading any further.

"You dropped these."

I stopped cold in my tracks. Panic washed over me. Slowly, very slowly, I looked at the red gym bag I was holding. In my furious escape from the locker room, I'd managed to forget about zipping the stupid thing closed. I sucked a sharp breath in.

I turned on my heels, coming face to face with a smirking Jace Storme, Mr. Popular. His stark blue eyes matched his lips--they were playful and daring. And in his left hand was a wad of gray and yellow that I knew too well. I cursed at myself for ever bringing those stupid things to school.

Jace took a step forward, dropping the fabric in my hand. I clenched my fist around it, not wanting it to fall again. I gave Jace a sheepish smile and turned around. I hadn't even taken two steps when Jace said, "And Max...."

I stopped again. I whirled around, bracing myself for what was to come. My heart was beating fast as Jace approached me. I knew what was coming; he was going to tell the entire school what kind of underwear I wore. I swallowed as he placed his lips a breath away from my ear.

He whispered, "I like your Batman underwear."

*Sigh* Why can't Bruce Wayne be real!