A Little Bit Of Love

CHAPTER 2

Louis POV

When I walked into her house and saw her, I instantly fell in love. Her name is Nevaeh. That is the most beautiful name I have ever heard. I went into the kitchen and screamed "FOR NARNIA!" She kinda gave me this weird look so O went over to her and got down on one knee. I held her hand and said "Don't worry ma'am, Superman will save you!" And kissed her hand. I saw a blush creep up onto her cheeks and I smirked.

While we were eating, I couldn't help but stare at her. She turned and looked at me and smiled. I could feel the heat rushing up to my cheeks and I started blushing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her blush.

When I looked back over at her, she made eye contact with me and smiled again. We did that for the rest of the time we ate. Once we were done, she collected the dishes and I decided to help. She smiled at me again and handed me some dishes. "So Nevaeh, how old are you"? I asked. "20". "Cool me too"! I exclaimed a little to loudly. She looked at me and said "I know, I'm a fan". I mentally face palmed myself and didn't say anything else. I went into the living room and saw Liam watching T.V. Liam! He would know what to do!

"Hey Liam can I ask you something"?

"Of course Lou. But if it's about Nevaeh, I know you like her. I just stare at him with my mouth open. Wow am I really that obvious

"Yes. Yes it is". Dang it I must've spoken my mind. "Well can you help me win her"?

"Sure. Here's the plan".

Hey guys! I finished my homework so I updated. Two chapters in one night. My fingers hurt lol. Anyways, I hope y'all have a good night love you!