Give Your Heart A Break (Louis Tomlinson Story)

CHAPTER 1

Neveah's Pov

Hi, my name is Nevaeh and I'm 20 years old. I am a total fan of One Direction and Louis is my favorite. I swear that boy kills me with his looks and his personality. Anyways, I live in Ireland and whats funny is Niall Horan is my neighbor. Yea I know. THE NIALL HORAN??? Well it's not that great because of all the fangirls but we are pretty close friends. Anyways on with the story.

I was sitting in my room playing my guitar when there was a knock on the door. I ran downstairs to open the door and Niall was standing there covered in scratches. "Oh my god what happened?" I said. "One word. Fangirls." I couldn't help it anymore and I burst out laughing. He gave me a look that said " shut up".

I led him into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit. He took the band-aids out and placed them on his cuts. "So, next week the lads are going to stay with me. Do you want to meet them?" He asked. "Of course I do!!!" I replied. He just laughed and shook his head at me and I just glared.

Once his cuts were all taken care of, he went through the secret tunnel we had built in case of fangirl attacks and headed home. I could hear him singing Moments in the tunnel and my heart melted. Out of all the boys, I think Niall had the most amaZayn voice ever.

1 WEEK LATER

Today the boys arrived in Ireland. I couldn't wait to meet them! Niall wouldn't let me come to the airport to pick them up because he thought I would freak. Pshh I totally wouldn't.... Well maybe I would. Anyways, Niall said that in order for me to meet the boys, I had to make Niall food. And by food he means a pancake stack as a big as Africa. I swear, that boy would eat and elephant.

I was finishing the last of the pancakes when I heard, "FOR NARNIA!" And who would it be but Louis Tomlinson himself. He came over to me and said, "Don't worry ma'am, Superman is here to save you!" I swear I could have just fainted right there and then but I kept my cool. I gave him a weird look and gave him a stack of pancakes.

"Lads, this is my best friend Neveah. Neveah, these are Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn. I got series of "hey's" and a Vas' Happenin from Zayn. I said my hello's and gave them each a stack of pancakes. They each had around five but I gave Niall fifteen.

I looked over and saw Louis staring at me. I had butterflies in my stomach and he blushed when he realized I caught him staring. I blushed too and Liam made eye contact with me. He started wiggling his eye brows and I could tell me and him would be the closest.

Well hey guys, this is my first story on wattpad. Let me introduce myself. My name is Courtney, I am 13 and I love sports. I am a massive fan of One Direction and Niall is my favorite. I live in Indiana and I live in the country. This chapter is dedicated to my best friend Rachael Ann:) love ya! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will update everyday if I can. Well I will update tomorrow and don't forget to vote and comment!! Bye! Picture is Neveah by the way.