Three

Gemma POV

   I watched as the slutty waitress left our table, Maxwell watched her leave as well. I shifted uncomfortably and looked around, she had sent Maxwell a wink and now his attention was all on her.

I mean i knew he was doing this out of pitty, who could actually be attracted to someone as ugly as me? I rubbed Pinky's fur as i smiled at her.

I've had Pinky since i was alittle girl, my father gave her to me on my birthday along with other things. I've loved Pinky ever since, she was my best friend and my comfort at night when .. things happened.

My father left my mother because of her issues, I wanted to go with him but my mother wouldn't allow that. I don't know why it's not like she wanted me anyways..

"Here's your drinks" The waitress appeared, i slightly jumped from her sudden appearance

"Thank you" Maxwell said smiling at her

she smiled back blushing alittle before turning to walk away, he sat my drink in front of me. I didn't look at him, I was upset at his sudden interest in the nurse and i didn't know why. I had just met him and i was already jealous, like come on Gemma you weak fuck!

I sat Pinky next to me and grabbed a straw, I placed it inside my drink and begin to drink it slowly taking in the unfamiliar yet good taste.

"mmm" I moaned at how good it was

Maxwell watched me as i drunk which caused me to blush.

"You blush a lot" he chuckled

i looked down, "I-I wouldn't if you'd stop looking at me"

"who says i want too?"

I peaked up at him, he held a serious expression. but was he not just staring at the waitress ass? hmm.

I just looked down at my fingers playing with them as I waited for my food..

"Gemma." I heard Maxwell say

"Y-Yes"

"Look at me." His voice was strong and held a lot of power

I slowly looked up and met his eyes, they were so gorgeous and made me melt inside. He was literally the finest man I have ever seen and I honestly wanted him to be all mine.

"You're safe with me, I promise"

My eyes widen, where was this coming from? have i been thinking out loud? I didn't know what to say so i just nodded my head.

His phone started to rang and he answered,

"Hello?" he looked at me

"Yeah reschedule it for tomorrow i'm busy at the moment" He said

"Yes thank you" he went to hang up but i guess the person was still talking, "I'm at dinner, Issac"

Issac? whom could that be?

"No" He looked at me again i smiled slightly only because he seemed stressed right about now and i was hoping that'll loosen him up which it did considering he smiled back.

"Yes i'll call you when i'm home... bye Issac"

He shook his phone finally hanging up.

"Sorry a friend of mine called to tell me my 4 o clock was there but I just rescheduled"He said

"i-i'm sorry" I said

"oh don't be! i rather be here then to be there anyways" he smirked at me

i giggled and bit my bottom lip.. his eyes flashed something, then he shook his head slightly before turning looking behind him.

"ahh here comes our food.."

——

We were now back in the car, I was now full and satisfied. I rubbed my tummy using Pinky's hand and giggled as it tickled me, Maxwell was driving. I then realized now I still had no where to go..

"Maxwell.. where are we going?"

"Well unless you had other plans, I was just going to go to my house" He looked at me then back at the rode

"I-I don't want to just live off you, that would be very ru-"  he cut me off

"Oh trust me, i'm highly fine with it. I make enough money that i could even get you your own house if you wanted" He chuckled

Wow who was this man?

We pulled up to a big mansion looking house, I looked in awe as he parked the car. We got out me grabbing my clothes and Pinky and him just waiting for me.

I walked behind him slowly still taking in the outside of the house, when we finally got in he closed and locked the door.

"Come i'll show you to a guest room" He walked up some stairs and i quickly followed not wanting to get lost.

We entered a room with light pink walls, queen sized bed and a flat screen tv. It had its own bathroom and walk in closet. I was in complete awe at how beautiful this was.

"You can make this your personal room, so decorate it how ever you like" He said

I turned to him tears falling from my eyes and gave him a big hug, I haven't felt this feeling in a long time.. not since my father was around.. love.

Maxwell POV

She hugged me tightly and I felt so happy that I could make her happy. I left her so she could shower and change her clothes, I went downstairs calling Issac.

"Yeah i'm home" I said

"Yaaaaay! can me and Matthew come over?!"

Matthew was my brother which was Issac's daddy. Let me explain..

I'm into this community called "DDLG" .. As for my brother is into DDLB.. Me and my brother are very dominant people, he was happy when he found Issac and I was happy for him.. But i struggled to find me a Little to satisfy me. Most of them just used me for my money not really caring about me or my needs you know? But i see something different with Gemma.. I feel like she'd genuinely be there for me. But i don't know how she'd feel about the DDLG community or if she'd be interested but even if she isn't i'd still want her as my own. I have developed strong feelings for her under the small time we've met.

"Yeah of course.. there's someone I want you to meet anyways-"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!" I took the phone from my ear chuckling.

"Issac what the fuck" I heard my brother say which caused me to laugh

"Maxy has a someone now! he has a friend for me!"

"I can't say yet.. but don't overwhelm her.. she's very different"

"Okay okay! we're on our way!"

The phone hung up and i sighed shaking my head, that boy.