One

Okay! Hi guys i would just like to say that i'm glad you clicked and decided to read my story! ummm.. I won't be doing a lot of authors notes so don't worry☺️.. but i do hope you enjoy this and don't think i support any of the bad things you read about in this book cause i promise I DONT. but yes enjoy!

TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD ⚠️!
——

"No No NO GEMMA!"

the belt came down on my back causing me to whimper and cry out,

"Why can't you be like your sisters?! Where did i go wrong with you! YOUR SO PATHETIC!"

I cried harder, listening to the woman who gave birth to me talk down on my name. I wanted to die, I couldn't and can not take this anymore..

——

after a few hours of crying and begging for my life she left me bleeding and whimpering on my bedroom floor, I hated that i had to stay here having no other place to go. I hate that i had to take what was given to me not having the courage to fight back, I hated how weak i am.

fighting against the pain, I lifted myself up on my feet and limped to the bathroom looking into the mirror.. I began to cry .. hard as i stare at myself.. my ugly UGLY face. balling my fist up hitting them on the sinks counter top I screamed while pulling at my hair..

——

I laid my head back against the showers wall as the water fell onto my body, I had no energy to do anything but sit and let the water wash away all my blood and tears. i started to think, why couldn't i be like my sisters? why'd i had to be that one odd weird child.. cutting off the water after attempting to clean my body I got out the tub and walked into my room drying my body and pulled on some skinny jeans and a plain white tee.

I can't do this.. I-I don't know what im gonna do but i'm leaving and i'm leaving tonight.