A Letter To My Real Mom 5/5/13

Dear mom;

Well as you know today is my birthday I am very bored. I am staying in my room for the day. You can call it a lazy day but I call it 'my parents don't want me to do anything day' fun right? Well the good new is that all of your kids my siblings from you came to visit me. My brother brought his girlfriend she seems really nice. I was so surprised to see them. They didn't come inside because you know dad can't stand them. I know it's only because they are your kids. They use to look up to him like he was their father but he hates them. It's so horrible!! Well that's about it. I did get a cup cake after dinner... ugh I feel so unwanted. They plan these huge parties for the rest of the siblings but what do I get? I get to be stuck in my room for the day, a short five minute visit from my true family, and a cupcake. Well I gotta be grateful for the small things in life right? Though when it comes to me everything is small in my life.

I love you mom. Hope you're reading.

As you guys know. I don't care about holidays including my birthday.
It's never been a day full of joy and happiness. To me it's all about trying to stay out of trouble for at least a day.
I can't stand the fact of never having just a good day on my birthday.
It's like waiting all year for the one thing you wanted for Christmas just to receive coal instead.
How many people actually love their birthday?

Tell your favorite memory of your birthday. What did you do?
Where did you go?
Who did you spend it with?
How old were you?
Why was that day your favorite?

Let me know. I'm really curious!!