Chapter 2: Loving Somebody

"This is what I've been dying to have since day one, but why am I so afraid?" Louis whispered to himself as he looked out the window. His stomach churned at the thought of what was going to happen tomorrow. His relationship with Harry would be out. The rain was pelting towards the glass forcefully as if somebody was taping their fingers against it.

Louis never really cared what people thought about him, as long as he had somebody by his side. To him, this was different. He thought the whole world would be against his relationship with Harry. Many fans frowned upon the others who thought Harry and Louis where in a relationship. They thought it was gross and that it wasn't funny. That was the truth though, they were madly in love with eachother and people just refused to accept it.

He slowly slid the window up letting the rain pour inside and onto the hardwood floors.

He shoved his head outside, resting his stomach on the pane, letting his feathery hair get drenched in water. He began to cry hard. His tears rolled down his cheeks quicky. The pure water mixed with his salty tears as he watched the couple below sharing umbrellas, and most importantly, love.

"Why?" He cried. He placed both hands over his eyes refuse to look any longer.

"Why did you guys have to make this so tough?" He ran a hand through his hair and pulled it with all he had.

"You told me I'd be happy.. this isn't what I signed up for!" He shouted, his teeth clenched together.

"I just want to be with the one I love and not be judged by it!" Louis face turned a shade of crimson as he continued to scream and shout outside of the window.

"I don't want people to think I'm a liar.. I didn't mean to get intwined in all this.." He whispered.

"This is killing me!!" He said once more in a shout. He paused and had a blank look painted on his face. He brought his head back inside of the window. Dodging the pool of water below him.

Louis walked into the back room and gathered some supplies he needed so he could finally cure whats been eating him inside.

Harry continued to sing as he walked along the cracked sidewalk with his only companion, the pebble.

"My hearts crippled by the vein that I keep on closing." He sang a bit louder.

He shivered at the cold air that was practically blowing him away. He pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed. His steady feet kept him from falling to the ground and finally breaking down.

"They told me I'd be happy.." He whispered as he swept his curls out of his face.

He walked with one foot on the sidewalk and the other on the street making his walk look lopsided, his shoes making a light squishy sound.

"I just want to be with Louis.." He murmured. The tears wealded up in his eyes made it hard to see.

Harry saw the blurry flashing of a light coming not to far away. He wiped his eyes and saw it was a truck. He looked at it with thirst. Harry slowly began to hum a tune as he took small steps towards the street.

Louis filled the bathtub up with icy cold water and began to cry as he scrambled through the drawers in his water closet.

Harry put both feet on the roaf and looked down at the ground. He smirked, trying to hold in the hurt he was in as a single tear fell down his face.

"Louis doesn't want to be with me, what else have I got to lose?" He brushed his sloppy mop of curls back with his hand. He sniffled and tried to wipe every tears off his face.

Louis pulled out a small silver box from the cabinet and slowly set it by the bath tub with trembling hands.

The truck was getting bigger and bigger as it got closer and closer. Harry clutched his fists and took a few steps forward as he continued to hum. He showed no fear, no expression.

Louis dipped his toe into the bathtub and shivered at the feel. He took a deep breath and settled himself in, fully clothed. He opened up the rusty silver box with anger. He grabbed a clean razor blade from it and held it in his hand. He clutched it causing a fair amount I blood to seep out of the small slit.

The truck was inches away from Harry now, he took a shaky breath as he whispered,

"I love you Louis.."

Louis glided the razor blade on his wrists numerouse times, slicing the veins on his way down.

"I love you Harry." He whispered with his eyes shut tightly.

He winced in pain and quickly shoved his body underneath the water and held his breath. He struggled to stay down, he kicked the silver box down and the contents fell all over the floor.

The truck forcefully pushed Harry's body away from the front of it as if it were a doll, lifeless. His eyes instantly fell shut, his body was cold and pale as he layed on the street. The rain continued to pour over his body.

Louis body was sublimated underneath the water. The bath water was a dark shade of red as the blood escaped and filled it in, like a perfect painting. Louis eyes fluttered shut.

The two boys met again almost instantly, where they would not be judged for who they were and could finally be happy. The boys finally won. It might seem as if they surrendered, but they haven't stopped. Love NEVER dies.

______________________________________________________

This short story doesn't insist on these two boys killing themselves. It just goes to show that people handle problems differently. It's simply stating what can happen to a person if they get judge on by what their decisions are.

-Nevaeh