Chapter 32

Chris

It was game time and I was ready to have some fun. I was about to hang around my family for a while and that was better than I expected! Me and Sabrina was able to act civilized and like 2 adults which was something I did not expect to happen.

Maybe this friend thing might work.

After hanging with them I got up and went to get ready for this charity game. If I wasn't a singer I probably would be playing sports. I do this every year it's a 3 day thing. I do it over the weekend. Friday is the baseball game, Saturday basketball and it's only right if the football game is on Sunday! It's always a success and I love giving back.

I was up at the baseball field getting ready when Tyga walked up to me.

Tyga: wassup nigga! You ready for this ass whooping

Chris: whatever boy! I don't know what losing is

Tyga: so what's the plan after the game we turning up or not?

Chris: hell yeah I'm thinking Cameo maybe a lil king of diamonds

Tyga: sound like a plan

We started talking about some other shit then it was game time.

As I was out on the field I looked in the crowd for Sabrina but she wasn't there. I kind of figured she wasn't gone show. It would've been nice though.

It was the middle of the game. My team was down by 1 point. Quincy team magically turned into fuckin baseball stars. I really was over this game because she wasn't here.

She was really taking this "just friends" things to heart.

Let me get my mind off that and get back to the game.

I was up to pitch and I still wasn't feeling this shit until....

I turned my head and she walked in with Chyna and CJ. Sabrina and CJ had on Jerseys with Brown on the back. I just smiled and watched her to the gate.

Quincy: damn nigga, take a picture or throw the damn ball

Chris: alright man

I was about to show out now!

As the game went we were now were tied. My team had the bases loaded and it was up to me to get this Win!

I looked at Quincy as he threw the ball. I was ready to knock this bitch out the park but I guess he had other plans. Instead of the ball going for my bat it went straight for my chest knocking the wind right out of me.

I grabbed my chest and fell to the ground trying to catch my breath. I was fucking dying!

I heard everybody running to me. But then I heard the voice I needed to hear

Sabrina: OMG Chris, are you ok?

I just coughed.

Sabrina: anybody got asthma or had an inhaler

They found somebody with one and I had to use it until I could sort of breath on my own. They helped me up and she helped me walk over to the bench.

Sabrina: oh my fucking gosh you scared me!

Chris: that nigga killed me!

Sabrina; lol I know, I think you're done for now.

Chris: but it's tied we can win this.

Sabrina: you can barely breathe. Wait until the EMS brings you a breathing machine.

Chris: can't believe he just hit me with a baseball