Rocket; A Chris Brown Story

Sabrina's POV

Life, everything just happens so damn fast. One minute you're learning how to crawl the next you're out doing everything so on your own. See me being an Aries and all I love to take life by the horns and just enjoy the ride. I'm 24 and have probably been through way more than most girls in my age. When I was 3 I used to sit around and watch my dad beat my mom's ass all night and day for no absolute reason. When I was 10 I watched my mom put a gun to my dad's head and blow his brains out. My mom was taking to jail and I was shipped to Texas to live with my aunt and uncle. When I was 15 I was walking home from dance rehearsal when I was beating and raped half to death. The bastard that raped me impregnated me. I begged my aunt to not let me keep that baby so she paid for an abortion. When I was 16 I watched my uncle and aunts marriage fall apart before my eyes. My uncle blamed me for everything. He said that I was the only thing my aunt cared about. I ran away. After a week of hiding out in whatever place I could find I finally went back. I couldn't put my aunt through any more hurt. After that life seemed to calm down but that's when I learned never get to comfortable. Once my aunt and uncle's divorce was finalized he took everything from so now we were homeless. Our only option was to pack up and go to Compton to live with my granny. After taking so much I just knew that things had to get better. My aunt met a new man. By now she was my mom; she's the only person that cared about me. But anyways, my mom found a new man, Rick Fox...the biggest lawyer in California. He swept her off her feet and made sure she wanted for nothing. He took me in and loved me like no other man had. He showed me the ropes how to make it out in this cruel world and he's the reason why I am who I am today. Now that I am living this smooth life, I just keep the thought in the back of my head...what's going to happen next?

Sabrina: ok, that's the last box, I've finally finished moving!

I sat my box in the corner of my brand new LA condo.

Jhene: I swear you owe me for this shit, I'm tired as hell

Teyana: exactly

Sabrina: I got yall, I'm just happy we're all together now

Jhene: yes! Our store opens tomorrow; we're doing big things ladies

Sabrina: I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight

Teyana; you not going to sleep no time soon, let's go out

Sabrina: ugh no!

Jhene: why not, you need it

Sabrina: we have a big day tomorrow and yall wanna go out

Teyana: yeah

Sabrina: man

Teyana: come on it'll be fun

Sabrina: fine

Teyana; we can hit up Liv, I'll call a few people and get us a booth

Sabrina: alright, well I need my rest...yall aint gotta go home but yall gotta get the hell outta here

Jhene: this is how you treat us after all the shit we did for you today?

Sabrina: I still love you

Teyana: yeah, I love you too; that's what I tell a freak

Sabrina: lol fuck you bitch

They got up and headed out the door. I wanted to take a nap but I was so eager to unpack and get this place feeling more like home. I loved staying in Rick's big ass mansion in Beverly Hills but I love being here on my own. Even though he paid for half of it, I helped a little so it's mine.

I guess unwrapping couches and shit was harder than I thought. I wore myself out. I ended up making me a little pad on the floor and next thing I know I was knocked out.