Chapter 2

Emma's POV

We get are fro yo and go to the park across from our houses and sit on the swings. "Tomorrow is gonna suck!" Brodie said saying 'suck' louder than the rest. "Why?" I ask confusingly. "Because it's boring!!" He practically yelled as I laughed causing him to chuckle a little.

We go back to his house and have a movie night. "it's almost 11, I should be heading home." I say to Brodie causing him to groan.

"why?" he asks. "cause I have to sleep cause there's school tomorrow!"

"Ugh don't bring up school with me." Brodie warns. "I have to so you know why I'm leaving!" I yell giggling.

The arguing goes on for another five minutes until I just tell him I'm leaving and left.

THE NEXT DAY

Emma's POV

I wake up feeling tired. Dammit Brodie keeping me up last night! So I decide to text him.

Me: why'd you have to keep me up?

Brodie😂: cause you wanted to leave way too early.

Me: no, I wanted to go to bed at a decent time!!

Brodie😂: anyway, when should I come to your house?

Me: in about an hour.

Brodie😂: girls take forever to get ready.

Me: ok whatever ttyl

Brodie😂: k

I jumped in the shower and washed my body with mint scented body wash and washed and conditioned my hair with the same scent and jumped out of the shower.

I decided on a purple crop top with high waisted shorts and purple converse. I blow dry and straighten my long blonde hair and put a black tied bandana headband thing in my hair to finish the look.

I look in the mirror and head out the door to find Brodie right there. "Hi." I simply say. "Hey." Brodie says back. We head to the nearest Starbucks and I order a mocha and Brodie got a green tea. And then we head to school!

Our first period was history, and of course we sit at the very back. I turn to look at Brodie and we start talking about random things before class.

Once class starts I turn to look at Brodie and asked "do you want to go to IHOP tomorrow morning?" "Sure." he says.

"Mr. Scot, Ms. Carrier, would you like to tell us what's more important than my lesson?" Mrs. Davis our history teacher asks. I glance over at Brodie who starts talking, "we were talking about IHOP." he says laughing. And I laugh too. "is food more important than this?" Mrs. Davis asks? "Food is important to live." I simply say, glancing back at Brodie who has his head down laughing uncontrollably. "don't do it again I won't give you detenti- she was cut off by a girl walking into the class. "is this room 107, history?" she asks. "why yes it is. Are you new here?" Mrs Davis asks. "yes I am. My name is Jordan Summers." the girl says. I glance over at Brodie who has his mouth wide open almost drooling. "Close your mouth you look like a freak." I whisper to him. He quickly snaps his mouth shut but keeps his eyes on the girl.

"Take a seat I front of Brodie. Brodie raise your hand so she knows where to sit!" Mrs. Davis orders.

They hit it off really fast and I don't know why but I don't feel the same way when Brodie finds someone he likes.

It's almost like I'm jealous! Wait do I... No! I don't I can't. what if I do?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• A/N: double update!! Sorry if it's bad.

Comment

Vote

Like!!