Chapter 18

Louis's prov After the interview.

When we got back to the house Zayn went to his room and hasn't come out. It's been 3 hours.

"What do you think's up with Zayn?" Niall asked. I didn't answer him because I was lost in thought.

"LOUIS!!!" Niall yelled trying to get my attention.

"Sorry what?" I asked.

"What do you think's up with Malik?" He asked.

"Who knows. I don't even think he knows." I said. I then left the room and went for a walk. I heard someone walking behind me.

"F**k off starker." I said.

"Louis it's me Jess." Jess said.

"Oh sorry babe." I said.

We just kept walking and talking for a while. All of a sudden I heard someone cry in pain.

"Stay close." I said to Jess. As we slowly walked closer I saw a girl probabily around 14 years old on the ground sobbing and had huge gash marks on her arms. I smelt to blood and my fangs came out. The girl looked up at me.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!!! I HAVE ENOUGH VAMPIRES WANTING TO KILL ME AND I DON'T NEED ANOTHER!!" She screamed.

"He's not going to hurt you. He smelt blood and when that happens his fangs come out nomatter what." Jess said trying to calm the girl down.

"You're wrong. Every vampire is after me! I don't know why!! I'm only 12 years old!!" The girl half said half screamed. Wait she's only 12!!! She looks older then that!!

"I can smell it there is something different in her blood but I can't tell what." I said the girl slid away from me in fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I've learned to control myself when blood is around." I said.

"What's your name?" Jess asked.

"A-April." She said shacking.

"Here April I'll tell you what. Why don't you come to the house and we can help you get that wond healed and help you with the vampires." Jess said. April nodded. I reached my hand out to help her up. She took it and I pulled her up.

Jess's prov

April kinda reminds me of Alex a little bit. I don't know I guess they do act a little bit the same but different at the same time.

"So how did you manage to get that big gash in the first place?" I asked.

"Well I was going to meet my friend at this bridge we always meet at when all of a sudden this man we behind me. He said that he wasn't going to hurt me but that he was going to take some of my blood for charity when I noticed that he had fangs. I started running away from him but everytime he would be in front of me. He had a hold of me and he had some of his 'friends' with him. I broke free from his grip and bolted as fast as I could to the woods. I ended up tripping on a log and thats where to wound started. I stood back up and contuned running. The vampire cought up with me and almost bit me when a werewolf came up and started attacking him. The vampire left after the werewolf accedentally scartched me and made this cut so thick and big. I was bleeding so much but I didn't care I stood back up and started running again knowing that there were other vampires following after me. They left right before you two showed up." April said. Wow that's pretty bad.

"Wow that's awfull." I said.

"Yeah but it's not the first time I've had a group of vampires chacing me. Actually you're the first vampire that dosen't want my blood." April said and looked at Louis.

"I don't like hurting people to feed." Lou said. When we got to the house I stayed outside with April while Louis warned the rest of the boys about April's wound.

"Come on in." Louis said and we walked in.

April's prov

Why does that vampire look so familar to me??? I really need to know that. Maybe if I knew his name it would help or it will come to my mind soon.

As I walked into the house I was amazed. It had awesome decorations and it was painted darker then most houses which I thought was awesome because I like the dark. All the boys were vampires I could tell because their eyes were red. I sat down on one of the couches really scared. I use to think vampires were awesome until I kept on getting chaced by groupes of them at a time. They started intruducing themselves. So there is Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, Alex, and Jessica. They said that there was someone upstairs in his room named Zane? WAIT NOW I KNOW WHY LOUIS LOOKED FORMILIAR TO ME THEY'RE ONE DIRECTION!!!!! So One Direction are vampires!!!! Wow omg!!!! This is awesone to know!!! I always knew they were different in some way but I could never figure out what.