1

Jacob pov

I'm outside in front of this stupid shitty building waiting for my new boss. I'm so cold ! I woke up at 4, brought livi to my moms house then I got here at 5:30. This guy has offered me in but I said no thanks I'm waiting for my boss. You think I'm gonna trust this random guy.

After waiting 5 minutes my boss finally walked over to me.

" G-good m-morning mr. August " I stuttered because I was cold.

He laughed " norm you didn't let him in. " he smiled

" He said no thanks " the big guy shrugged

He laughed again and walked to open the door. He waved for me to come in. We got on the warm elevator.

" Why are you here so early? " he asked

" Well ya see sir you never gave me a specific time so I came now. " I smiled a little.

" Oh well shift starts at 12 " he looked at his watch.

I gave him the ' your fucking with me right' face. He busted into laughter. " I'm just kidding your suppose to be here at 6:30 or 7. " he shrugged.

He's actually a relatively good looking man. I'm not gay! Its just that he's not an ugly old man with rankles. When we got to his office that lady winked at me. I blushed a little. I sat at my desk.

Chresanto pov

" he's a cutie. You betta catch him before he falls for me." Meghan smiled.

" Meghan you're a married woman for goodness sake try to act like one" I smirked as I typed in my computer.

She fell back into her spinny chair dramatically " I know but sometimes I need a breather from my husband and kids. Those damn kids are gonna drive me insane. Oh then jim likes to jump on the bed with them." She sighed

I laughed " Yeah but I know that you love them. I also know that you better get your ass working or your gonna live on the streets" I laughed.

" come on chresanto we all know your not firing my sexy ass" she slapped her but and walked out. I shook my head and chyckled while I put some files into the computer. I looked out my glass window to see Perez giving flowers to meghan. She stared at me and I gave her the 'tell him' face. She nodded. " look jacob you're a gorgeous, handsome, beautiful ,pretty man but im married. I know I'm unbelievably gorgeous but I'm married. So me and you won't work out. The flowers are great but give them to someone else. So go Jacob run free and have sex with whom ever. I promise I won't tie you die. Plus there is no sexual encounters with co- workers." Meghan said.

Perez laughed " oh you thought I liked you. No no I just noticed your empty flower pot so I thought why not make friends. I mean of course your pretty but your just not my type sorry" He laughed a little.

I had my hand over my mouth, I was shocked that Perez refused Meghan. And so was Meghan. Her face was priceless. She stood up and smacked him with a janitors glove. He held his face. Meghan just stormed away.

Perez walked into my office " what did I say wrong?" Perez asked holding his face.

I laughed " I don't know woman are weird creatures Perez."

"Anyways I was looking at these papers and there's something wrong. I was wandering if I coukd show them to you and you can show me how to do them because I'm completely lost. " Perez smiled.

" Gabe can you show Perez how to do the paperwork. " I asked as I put on my glasses.

"Sorry Chresanto it's my....lunch break. Why don't you show him in the large, no glass windowed, sound barrier, lunch room." Gabe smirked

"That's cool I guess" Perez nodded

Oh I see! I walked Perez to the lunch room. We sat down. "Ok so let me see the paperwork" I waved for him to show me.

" W-well t-these f-files weren't in the r-right p-place. A-and n-now I d-don't know w-what t-to do n-now." Perez stittered like an idiot.

I put my hand on his leg. He looked scared, he started blushing. I could see he struggled to talk with the lump in his throat. I rubbed his leg " well y-ya see mr. August " I cut him off

"Call me Chresanto." I smiled as I rubbed his leg

" C-Chresanto. Never mind I get it. Thank you though sir. I-i mean Chresanto" Perez smiled and rushed out the lunch room.

I messed up badly! A minute later Perez came in.

" Can I call out today even though I'm here my daughters not feeling well and I gotta bring her to the doctors. So I promise I'll be back later. " Perez smiled and left to the elevators. 

Maybe I scared him away. I stood up and saw Meghan smirking at me. "What?" I asked

"You like him" she sang

" Yeah what ever I'm going home to pack for my mom. " I walked out to the elevator. When I got down stairs I walked to my bently and drive home.

A/N- chapter 1 is up love you bye. Kisses