The Intern

Jacobs pov

" Babe I promise I'll be back later. Daddy's gonna get you from mommy's house later ok." I said to my 2 year old daughter livi

" Don't go daddy I don't want to stay with mommy. I always get lost. " livi cried as she held on to my leg.

" Please babe if you stay with mommy we can go out to eat later. Daddy has to go. " I tried to pry her off of me.

She let go of my leg and pouted "fine only if we go to mouse" she said as she crossed her arms. By mouse she means chucke chesses

"Fine. I'll see ya later babe. love you. " I kissed her forehead

"Love you two daddy." she walked into her mom Bianca's house.

" If she tells me one more time you yelled at her I'm done Bianca I don't have time for this shit." I said through gritted teeth to Bianca

" Goodbye Jacob. " with that she closed the door in my face. Oh if I wasn't late the things i'd say to her.

I ran to my car and had to get to my first interview. It was at this google place.

When I got there I sat there for 20 minutes. Like really niggas hurry up! This man came over to me he walked me into this room with a guy in a big black chair. I just sat down.

"Stand up." he said firmly. I stood up immediately and felt a little intimidated.

"Hi sir I'm Jacob Perez." I reached my free arm to him to shake hands. He pushed my hands away.

"Ok" I mumbled and moved my hand.

" Sorry I just remembered we already have someone for the position. " he smirked. "it's just that your hair is so 'wow' to much attention would go to you instead of me. " he smirked once again. I wanted to climb over his desk and smack it off his face. Then I remembered where I was so the flames in my eyes disappeared.

" Ok thank you. " I gritted to him.

I slammed the door as I walked out. Its alright I got the next 3.

My 2 didn't go well. I have one more. I looked up and down at the tall glass building. When I got inside this beautiful lady showed me where he was. I inhaled and exhaled then got the courage to knock. When I did he just waved for me to come in during the glass windows. I walked in and listened to his conversation.

" Mom I'll call you later I have a client! " he yelled. he sighed and said sorry then hung up.

He stood up to shake my hand "hi I'm Mr.August! " he smiled.

No homo but he was a good looking guy. Broad shoulders, Perfect body, Those pink plump lips, and his cute small curls.

"H-hi I-i'm j-Jacob P-Perez. " I stuttered like an idiot while I shook his hand.

He sat down and folded his hands on his chest. He had to be at least 23 like me." Ok so show me what ya got. " he said

" Wait before u do will you ever by any chance will my hair get in the way if me not getting this job. Cause I will shave it sir" I asked. He chuckled.

" no it won't effect anything Perez " he laughed.

I continued.

Chresanto pov

" And that sir is why you should please hire me. " Perez smiled

He was a good looking man. Curls sticking out if his head, that smile, his body.

" Ok Perez I'll think about it and I'll get back to you later. " I stood up to shake his hand.

" Thank you sir! thank you so much! you are the first person that hasn't said ' your hair is to eye catching ' so thank you so much. Livi is gonna be so happy! " he hugged me. Then pulled away and smiled.

" Who's livi. if you don't mind my asking. " I asked him

" Oh it's my 2 year old daughter. She's gonna be so happy. " he smiled. Then he remembered where he was and acted professional.

" Oh ok but remember I'll think about it. " I smiled.

He smiled and walked out almost bumping it to the other desk that my assistants sit at still waving and smiling like a fool.

My assistants gabe who's gay and Meghan who resembles Nicki Minaj walked in laughing.

" What's up with that kid. " Meghan laughed

" Seriously he seems fun can I have his number. " gabe asked

" He's completely straight. " I said as I put my papers in line. " and if he wasn't he was mine anyways. " I laughed

" Well he was cute. But maybe he's not straight he could be like a wave. Curvy. " Meghan smiled

" Whatever. Scheduele this week off for me I'm going to see my mom. " I said

Meghan instantly squealed and jumped up and down. " yay! I will go do it now. Can I come!" she pleaded

" No who's gonna stay in charge. " I laughed.

She sighed and walked to her desk. " well I hope you have fun" gabe smiled and walked out.

After work I went to the bar. I need a drink work is stressing, women always throwing themselves at me, gets tiring. When I sat down I asked for a beer. I saw Perez arguing with the bartender.

" I know Sherman but please I just need a back up I'll clean. Please how long have you known me I just need a little more cash that's all. " he pleaded

" Look jake you know I love you like a son and I would do anything for you but we don't need any help right now. I'm sorry kid. " he patted Perezs back and walked away.

" Hey Perez. I just wanted to let ya know you got the got the job." I said to Jacob across the bar. He looked up at me smiling.

" Thank you so much sir. " he smiled and danced a little

" No problem just be there in the morning. " I said

"Thank you seriously you do t know how much this means to me and my daughter. u won't disappoint you. Bye sir. " he smiled and ran out. That's the face I live to see on people!

I went home and crawled into bed.

A/N- yass lol I'm done lol in bye love ya