The next day

Megan's Pov: I woke up with my body bruised and sore. I tried to get up but I just felled back down and I cried out in agony. Peter came right way wondering if everything is ok up here. And I said yes and he was like "then come on you need to get up." and I said "ok I will." and I tried to get up but I felled right back down and cried in agony again and he came running over to me and he said to not move and I said "no dip Sherlock." He said "I'm going to get some medicine." and I said "ok."

*back with medicine*

Peter's Pov: here you go. Just drink this and you will be better.

Megan's Pov: ok (drinks the water) wow that really worked it really fixed me. Thanks peter (gives peter a kiss on the cheek)

Peter's Pov: no problem. Um...you might want to get ready to work today.

Megan's Pov: ok.

Peter's Pov: I will um...get out of here

Megan's Pov: yeah you should go bye peter

Peter's Pov: bye.

Megan's Pov: I got out a black tank and some dark green shorts and put the belt on and I put my hiking boots on and I put my hair in a pony tail and I went outside and everybody was staring at me and I was like "hello is anybody here?" wow they are just weird sometimes like they just want to stare at somebody like are you kidding me that is just plain creepy.

Anyways I got ready and I started to shoot arrows and he came up behind me and I got scared and I turned around with my arrow ready to shoot and when I turned around I saw that it was peter and I calmed down and he said "woah love did I scare you?" I just shook my head. "Well I'm sorry very sorry. Let's get back to the camp base and practice more." Peter said.