The dreadful day

Megan pov: but mom it's true I keep on having these dreams and their true

Mom pov: ok honey I believe you but you need to get some sleep for school tomorrow

Megan pov: why do I have to go to school? School is the place that is like a place to die.

Mom pov: excuse me young lady?! You will not talk about your school that way and your going no matter what.

Megan pov: fine I'm going to bed

Mom pov: ok goodnight sweetheart

Megan pov: *huff* what ever

*during the night*

Megan pov: I was tossing and turning and I heard my window open automatically,my eyes bolted open. I got up and I grabbed my medal bat that I had and I went over to the window and I looked out and I saw nothing and I closed the window and locked it and put the bat away and went back to bed and 20 minuets later I heard my window open again and I looked out and I saw with my own eyes a shadow that said "come with me"

Shadow pov: come with me if you want to escape here and be free from your mom who doesn't believe in Neverland

Megan pov: ok here I go...away from my mom...

Shadow pov: you're ok just hang on

Megan pov: ok

*in Neverland*

Shadow pov: here you go. *lets go of Megan*

Megan pov: AWWW what the fudge that shadow just dropped me. Where am I what is this place?

Peter Pan pov: you are in Neverland Megan.

Megan pov: how do you know my name? Who are you? Where am I?

Peter pov: you are in Neverland dear and did I forget to introduce myself?

Megan pov: nods

Peter pov: I'm Peter,Peter Pan

Megan pov: ok so pan where am I and how do you know my name?

Peter pov: first of all please don't call me pan call me peter and second of all my shadow was the one who brought you here and I know your name because the shadow is me. And you are in Neverland and you can't go anywhere without my permission.