~ chapter 3 ~

"Jungkook-" He passed me without looking at me. I lunged forward and grabbed his arm. "Jungkook, look. I had my reasons to not tell you but please in time I can-" He threw my hand off "In time? I've waited 15 years, is that not enough? Is it that bad a secret to hide from me for that long?" How do I break it to him? If I tell him, I don't know how he'll take it. And.. I don't know if I could take his reaction.. I'm being selfish. But just this once, I know if I tell him, I will break. "It's about our parents, Jungkook. Okay? And-And I don't know how to explain this but it will take some time, please." He looked shocked, man I really didn't want him to be shocked, but it is expected. "Okay." What? Okay?? I'd think I would shock him.. not him to shock me. He also changed the subject. "Also, why aren't you home? And why did you change?" Oh, uh that. "Well, I wanted to go to the library-" he put a hand in front of me interrupting my sentence. "I understand now. Just go.. and uh read." That was so rude.. "Let me remind you, that I'm the hyung here." He smiled, "sorry, hyung- oh I think Seokjin hyung  just called me, better go!" he ran passing me. "Hey! You punk." I smiled, I guess he'll never change. If he does, Taehyung would spring on him. I then went off to get to a nearby pharmacy to grab some bandages. And then to the library. Somehow with more ease, and less stress constantly hovering in my mind.

{(My POV)}

A long 6 hour night. Thank god, school was off for the weather. So I can stay home and rest. As I got to the table, my older brother already left for his job. And my other brother is probably at the soccer field. Maybe I should pay him a visit after breakfast. "Thanks mom!"

She grabbed my hand, "Where are you going now?" She's being overprotective again. "Mom, I'm going to the soccer field. Isaac is there." She let go of my hand, "Hmm. Let me drive you." she implied. Oh great, even if I refused she'll still win this fight. "Okay." Then she drove me to the soccer field, but then I saw Senior again. Seriously?? Is he deliberately following me??  "Uh, thanks mom you can drop me here." She stopped the car and parked it next to my brother's car, "Who is that?" Oh no. "Uh, it's.. his-his... soccer coach! Yeah! You never got to see him before, right? There he is so.." She wanted to get out of the car.. I need to persuade her. "Mom, maybe they are talking about soccer things, such as -as.. kicking balls in the net?" She looked at me, both confused and unaffected. "I need to talk to this soccer coach." Wait no! I got out of the car grabbing her hand, "Mom.. please don't interrupt them .. they are having a serious soccer talk.. you don't want to interrupt that." She turned around to face me. "Honey, we all know that you are terrible at lying." Danget. Then mom's phone rang. Oh Oh! Opportunity!! I watched back and forth between the senior and my mom. Thankfully the senior was finished and left. I wiped my invisible sweat. I walked to my brother who was playing soccer. "Yo bro!" He gleamed. "Yo. What's up, big sis?" Sadly, I'm shorter than both my brothers now. Even though one is older than me. But they just had to outgrow me. "Nothin much. Who was that you were talking to?" Not that I met him twice yesterday. "Oh him? He was just looking for someone. But he wouldn't tell me the dude's name. I think he has trust issues.." Hmm, does he? He seems very uptight about things. Like he's always cautious. I wonder if he is mentally okay or not... I swiped these things out of my mind. "So I was going to join you in your game." I said. "Join me? You think you can join the great Isaac-" I cut him off by taking the ball away from him. He gets himself distracted, it's so easy to trick him. All brothers must think alike. Or at least, my brothers do. "H-Hey! Give it back!" I kept on going, "Neverrr!" I kicked into the goal. "Yahoo!! I beat the Great Isaac- what did you say before?" He fumed, "I'll get you next round." Say that all you want. We continued our battle for wins, until we both lost count. The light dimmed and the lights of the streets glowed up. We were both left panting on the grass floor, actually I was laying down. "That was- a great-game." he said within pants. I gave up a thumbs up, I'm too tired to say anything. "Hey Isaac!" said someone in the distance. I pushed myself to sit up, even though it hurt, it was improper to lay down in front of a stranger. Or even a known person. As I stood up bro stood up and greeted the person. How could he stand up?! Is he kidding me. "Hey Jungkook, what's up man?" he 'high fived him?' or handshake? I'm not sure.. But I heard of the name Jungkook before in the halls. I turned to look who it was- oh no. It was the person who pulled the senior back in the fight. I covered my face turning myself away so he can't recognize me. But my dimbo brother had other plans! "So hey Jungkook, this is my older sister." I waved with my free hand. "Uh, is she okay?" he asked. Of course I'm okay, are you okay? "Yeah she's a little shy. Jungkook meet Winter, Winter meet Jungkook." Now he knows my name- Bro! Why is he so absentminded. But then again he didn't know the situation yesterday. "Winter, hah you're in your environment then. Get it Winter?" Ha ha ha. I have enough of these jokes from my brothers. "I don't see how its funny." I need to get away from him. "Wow and she is cold too." they laughed at the very well known and sad joke. "Well, now is the time for me to leave." I waved bye but then my bro grabbed my hand. "What now?" I asked him trying to get my hand free, but his grip was so strong. But he plays soccer, why is his hands so strong? "Me and Jungkook is going to the new restaurant. I want you to come." But why? "I don't want to." Let me go, I mouthed to him. "Oh. Sorry" he let go of my hand, yeesh, my hand hurts now.. I rubbed my arm in pain. "Plus, I don't want you to walk alone to the house." he said. Nothing he'll say will persuade me. "Come on Winter, it's too cold for even you, the Ice Queen, to survive."