Finally Remembering

*Zayn's POV* 

Ugh. What happened? I opened my eyes and saw black spots and everything was blurry. "ZAYN?!? ZAYN?!?" I heard someone yell. My vision started to clear up and I saw Ariana with tears on her face. "Oh my god! Zayn! You're okay!!!" She yelled. "Ari! What happened?" I asked her. "You tell me!" she said, her face getting serious again. 

My vision was coming back and I looked around the room. It was dark with a small window. I noticed Ariana was handcuffed to a chair. Her whole wrist was purple. "Ariana, your wrist..." I started. "I know, it hurts so bad," she said with tears in her eyes. Then it hit me. I was looking for Ariana when someone drugged me. "We have to get out of here Ari," I told her. "No duh, but how?" she replied. 

I felt something in my back pocket. My phone! I attempted to grab it with my right hand and then realized I was handcuffed, just like Ariana. But only with one hand. I used my left hand and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I grasped my phone and turned it on. At that moment the screen lit up.

One missed call from: Nialler 

I hit the call back button but at that moment the door opened and I quickly slid my phone back in my pocket. I did not expect what came next.

*Niall's POV* 

After Zayn didn't pick up, I went and woke up the rest of the boys. I was really starting to freak out now. "What if the person has Zayn too?!?" I started hyperventilating. This was getting way to insane. They had not only my princess but one of my best friends too. "We don't know that yet Nialler, maybe he went out for coffee or something," Liam said trying to comfort me. "Well at least they didn't get Nandos yet," Louis said, trying to lighten the mood. "Let me try calling him," Harry said and was just about to leave the room when my phone rang.

VAS HAPPENIN?!? All day, all night DJ Malik DJ Malik!!! Pick up the phone Nialler, I have Nandos!

I cracked a little smile, I had the boys each record something for their ring tone. I quickly hit the answer button. "ZAYN?!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I yelled into the phone, but got no response. "ZAYN?!?" I was yelling into my phone. I put it on speaker but there was no response. 

I heard a girl's voice after that.

"Hello Zayn, Ariana."

I knew that voice.

This can't be happening.

*Ariana's POV*

Demi walked in. Demi Lovato. She couldn't have done this, right? Zayn looked just as nervous and freaked out as I did. "Hello Zayn, Ariana." She said. "What is this Dem?" Zayn spoke out, his voice cracking. "You didn't think you could just get away with it, did you?" she said, staring right at me. I was speechless. "What do you mean Demi?" Zayn asked her. "Did you really think you could just walk away, and not expect anything back? I don't play that way. I play to win." Demi sneered at me. "I don't know what you're talking about..." I tried to say, but it came out as more of a whisper. 

"Take this bitch!" She said and took a step towards me. She isn't. No wait. Before I knew it, her boot went and kicked me right in the face and my head hit the ground. "ARIANA!" I heard Zayn yell. He got up  and tried to grab her, but was held back by the handcuffs.

Then it hit me.

I knew why she was mad.

I remembered what happened.

She was using him.

I stopped her.

He broke up with her.

He loved me.

She didn't like that.

I destroyed her little plan.

And this was her revenge.

And I need to get away from here.

Now.

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING! I am so busy with school and I feel so bad :( I really hope you guys like this and I was going to put the ending in one part but that might have taken another week and I really didn't want you guys waiting for another week. I am going to start typing the second part right after I finish with my Spanish homework! :)

If you like it, please vote and comment, you guys don't know how much it means to me that I actually have people reading this, I thought I would have like 100 reads and now I am passed 7000! Thank you guys so much, you guys will never know how grateful I am! :)