Chapter 14

Hey guys!!!

So I went and deleted like all of the authors notes. So if yall notice some changes don't worry.

I'm single for the first time in 3 years. So I've been dealing with that. I'm still going to continue with this story and if you want to change the name of the King, comment or p.m. me. If yall want him the same then that's fine.

So here's chapter 14!!! Enjoy!!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

All the students come into room and their seats. I look around and see them talking to one another, pointing up at us.

"Brandon, I will choke you in front of these people if you don't tell me what the hell is going on."

He just chuckles and says," I am announcing that I have found my mate and the future Queen."

"But why in front of the school? Why not with your real pack?"

"Because sweetheart, this is kinda like my real pack. Yes I am the King over all werewolves, but I do have a little pack of my own. Once I say it to them, it will go all over. So in a matter of a week every single werewolf pack will know about you. Including rouges, don't worry babe. Rouges won't bother us here, unless they have a death wish."

"Oh. I guess that makes sense. Kinda."

Shawn came up," Everyone is here."

"Thanks Shawn." Brandon said.

Shawn came and stood by me and then winked. I gave him a WTF look. He just laughs and looks out onto the crowd.

"Thank you all for coming. I have something very important to announce to the community and I hope that you will spread it to your friends and families. There is no need to worry. There is no danger. My announcement involves this lovely girl right here," he takes ahold of my hand and brings me closer to him," Ladies and gentlemen, I would love to introduce to you, Savannah, my mate and your soon to be Queen!"

When he gets done with his speech, the whole room is silent. You could hear a pin drop. I leaned toward him about to ask a question when the whole room starts screaming and yelling in excitment.

"Well, they're happy for us." He says to me. I just smile and grip his hand a little tighter.

"Alright guys settle down please. Classes are canceled for the rest of the day. Remember what I told you, spread this news to your friends and family. You are dismissed."

Everyone starts filing out, talking to one another. Brandon started talking to Shawn about some stuff, so I took the chance and really looked around the place. I let go of Brandon's hand and he looked at me with a curious look.

"I'm just going to look around. I won't go far." I promised.

"Okay, be careful."

I smile and walked away from them. As I was looking, I noticed Skylar and I guess his friends still sitting where they were. The looks they were giving me made me want to ask him what their problem was.  You know what, I think I will. So I start walking towards them, then I felt something grab me from behind. Ninja mode activate! What I think I'm doing is grabbing the person and flipping them, but in reality I'm just swinging my legs around and trying to get away.

"LET ME GO YOU SON A BITCH!!!!"

"Honey it's just me!"

"Oh. Hi. How was your convo with Shawn?"

"It was good."

"Hey babe?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Could you put me down?"

"Nope. I rather like this." He adjust me and holds me bridal style. Then starts walking out.

"Where are we going?"

"To our room."

"Good. Because I really a nap."

He just chuckles and I can't help but wonder what he is thinking.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter!!!!

Comment

Vote

Thanks!!!!