Chapter 6

Oh my gosh, it's freaking Friday night and guess where I'm at? Nope, not a party. Nope, not at the movies either. I'm at the fucking pack house with all these unmated females. All I fucking hear is 'if the Alpha King was my mate blah, blah,blah,blah.' God why can't y'all just shut the hell up?! I'm sitting upstairs on the top floor in my room. I had to get away from them hoes. I go to the bathroom take a shower and go to bed.

THE NEXT MORNING!!!

I get up to the sound of my alarm going off on my phone. "Man!! Why couldn't he have come during the fucking week, so I don't have to go to school?!"

I get up and walk to the closet and get out my dress. I went to the bathroom and put it on. I look in the full length mirror in my room and I LOOK SO FREAKING FAT!!! I started crying a little and decide to put on blue jeans, my Minecraft creeper hoodie, and tennis shoes. You know what? A guy should be interested in you yourself, not the way you dress or how pretty you are. This is me and if he don't like it, he can kiss my fatass!

I walk downstairs and see that almost every girl has on the shortest dress or skirt.

How can y'all disrespect y'allselves like that? I tought to myself.

I walk over to the kitchen and fix me a bowl of ceral and sit at the table to eat. I pull out my beats from my pocket and plugg them in my phone and started listening to some music. I find one of my favorite songs, "Welcome to the Family" by Avenge Sevenfold and press play. I start lip singing to it as I eat my ceral. Few minutes later I'm done and put my bowl in the dishwasher.

I didn't want to stay in living room with all the girls, so I decide to go to the music room. I get to door and go in, and I see Preston, Kayla, and John. Preston and Kayla are the only ones besides John that are nice to me.

"Hey band peeps what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing just waiting on you." John replied.

Yes I'm in a band. I'm the lead guitarist and I LOVE it!!! I can be myself and not be afraid what people think. I have to say we are REALLY good.

"Okay guys, get your intruments and get y'all's places." I order.

"What song?" Kayla asked.

"Good Man by Devour the Day. Ready? 1,2,3."

John is our lead singer/second guitarist, Preston is our bassiest/back-up singer. Kayla is our drummer, and I'm lead guiartist/lead singer/back-up singer. John and I switch off and on singing. We played trough the song with ease, then I started playing the into solo to "One" by Mettallica and then John jumped in when it came for his part of second guitar and then everyone else joined in when suppose to.

We were so into the song we didn't notice the doors open until the end of the song. Everyone that was in the pack house was there. They had shocked looks on their faces that the band and I started laughing. Us laughing seemed to unfreeze them and they started to clap and cheer for us.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I said and we all bow.

"Can you sing Dark Horse by Katy Perry?!" someone asked.

"Sure, I guess. Which version you want?" I asked.

"With Juicy J!" they reply.

" 'Kay."

So we cleared our instruments away and John got his electric piano and started playing the beat. Kayla was my back-up singer along with John. As I was singing and dancing, I looked at the peoples' faces and they were mind blown.

As I got to the part where John was suppose to come in another voice broke in and started rapping to the part. I stopped and looked to see who it was.

"Oh my God." I say as I see who it is.