Chapter One

• Dedicated to my favorite authors

This is a somewhat edited chapter. I decided to change some bits of the story. I have exams until Tuesday, and after that I'm free. I could get back here, and update again. Sorry, if I was gone. I am a graduating student, so I have to focus on my studies.

Thank you! :)

New Version of Chapter One: My Perverted Side

           Fuck all those awful people!

           Two months has passed since I was booted out of the pack–I never wanted to be a part of–for something I didn't do. They blamed me for burning down the pack house. They blamed me for a lot of things actually. They didn't even have proof that I set fire on it, and Mr. Greene, my former Alpha, was too dumb to believe Vincent’s, his son, words. Really, who does that? At least they should have given me a chance to explain myself; but no, they kicked me out. Shotgun. Not like I really care, it’s just that I want to come off clean.

           My parents weren’t there when rogues ambushed our pack. I was just a thirteen year old girl back then. I tried looking for them, but it was like they vanished without any trace. It’s hard looking for someone who doesn’t want to be found. I remembered that they were due to come back from England that day, but I waited and waited and I never saw them again. I thought that they made it back here, but was killed during the attack. But I believe in my father, he was a strong, he couldn’t die just like that. I checked the bodies, and theirs weren’t there. Years passed, I lost hope that time, and it didn’t help when everybody assumed they were dead.

           My mom and dad never really had friends in the pack, so I was the only one who would visit their makeshift graves and bring my mother lilies every time. I would just lay there in between them – even though they really weren’t – and just talk to them. I’d tell them about how my day went and what I do, and anything that comes to my mind. I know that they wouldn’t answer, but I made it a habit to ask them questions, just like I would if they were here.

           I never knew the reason why they didn’t have friends, especially my dad. I think it was because he seemed powerful, more powerful than Alpha Greene. Of course, the said Alpha hated it, but they never touched our small family, they just left us alone in our little perfect world. But after I lost both of them, Alpha Greene suddenly took his bottled anger on me.

           Alpha Greene’s pack is divided into three parts. The topmost part of the hierarchy is consisted of the high-ranking werewolves; like the Alphas and the Betas, or I guess they are like the royal family or something. More than two-thirds of the pack belongs to the middle part. They’re what you could call the commoners or bourgeoisies in French. The bottom part of the unequally divided triangle is the unfortunate people who slave away all day to serve the people above them. I was a part of that bottom part actually.

           Even though I obviously was underage, I didn’t get ship off to foster care because in Alpha Greene’s pack, we live with the werewolf society. We didn’t associate with humans. They think that humans are filthy creatures that shouldn’t be allowed to live because of their inferiority; but to keep our secret, they–I have nothing against humans–have to remain inconspicuous and it means not going around and murdering humans on sight. Even mingling with humans was forbidden. It would cost you your head if you even say so much a word to them. I didn’t know why Alpha Greene loathed humans so much; if I didn’t know him I would have thought that he’s afraid of them or something.