Chapter Four

This is unedited. I’m sorry for taking so long in uploading, but my telephone crashed meaning my internet connection crashed, too.

New Version of Chapter Four: A Pedophile Boxing Coach Who Stares at Women’s Jugs All Day Long

           “God! I can’t breathe anymore!” I panted, lying on the ground. I pointed at Adam and whined, “You tackled me countless times already! I don’t want to play anymore!”

           The guys around us just laughed at me. I don’t remember when I had this much fun with people I consider friends. When I saw them earlier, I thought they were just obnoxious teenagers, but they proved me wrong. They were fun to be with, and we share common hate for Ava.

           Adam joined in their laughter, lying down beside me. “You’re just a weakling, Emily. Don’t worry; at least you still got a beautiful face.”

           He won’t be laughing once I’m the one who tackled him–well, that’s if I could even push him. I blushed at his compliment slightly. I didn’t know if it’s true of his just teasing me, but it still felt good that at least one person finds me attractive. “Shut up,” I smacked his arm lightly, not knowing what to say. They all laughed at my lame comeback.

           “Ouch! Stop being so violent, woman! Oh my, God! I’m dying, I’m dying! Call 911, you violent being! Oh my, God! I can see a white light! Am I going to heaven? God, take me with you!” he wailed dramatically, rubbing his supposedly injured arm.

           I covered his mouth with both of my hands, immediately stopping his dramatic rant, “Will you shut your trap, please? You’re being so melodramatic!” This guy is hilarious! He licked my palm and I immediately pulled away, “What the hell, dude?! Yuck!”

           He slapped my hand away when I wiped it on his t-shirt. “Raaaape!” he screamed and smirked at me. “Rape! Help me!”

           Leo, the guy everyone was making fun of because of his feminine features, joined Adam in shouting bullshit. “Em! Em! Stop it! Not in public!” He’s so gonna get it!

           Fuck! These guys are trying to kill me. “Argh! You’re so infuriating!” I hit him in the chest repeatedly while screaming profanities at him.

           “What’s happening here?” Aiden demanded, coming out of his nowhere with my number one fan in the whole, wide world: Ava.

           I was about to answer him and insult Ava by calling her a rag doll, but Leo beat me to it. “Nothing, bro. just fooling around.”

           Bro? Does that mean that they’re actually brothers? “He’s your brother, Leo?” I asked him, going into a sitting position.

           “Yes. I know we look nothing alike but he got our father’s face and I got our mother’s,” he answered. His ears were turning red and I know that he is embarrassed that he looks like a woman.

           I kneeled over to pinch his pink cheeks. “Aww, Leo. Don’t be shy. That would explain why you look more girly than me. It’s nice to know that I have a very girly friend now.”

           He pushed my hands away, rubbing his cheeks. “I’m not a girly girl, Emily! Aiden, defend your baby bro! Come on, come on!”