*+. Confessions .+*

"C'mon Kyoko! How hard can it be! I was able to do it and now me and Sakura are happy together!" Asahina exclaimed, slapping Kyoko's back gently. Sayaka offered her a comforting hand as well and the two girls gave her the best advice they could. Kyoko was still on the fence about confessing her feelings to Naegi.

"Oogami-Chan is different from Naegi. That is why I'm not so sure how it will play out. You've seen how differently they react to things." Kyoko explained. Asahina frowned and looked around the almost empty cafeteria. Mukuro and Junko suddenly walked in.

"Ikusaba-San! Enoshima-San!" Sayaka cheered. Junko waved and ran up to them, Mukuro following closely behind. The two girls looked at the other three. Asahina still looked a bit upset from Kyoko's comment, and Sayaka still had her hand on the lavender girl's shoulder.

"Still thinking of Naegi?" Mukuro asked blankly, Kyoko nodded. Junko turned to her sister and then the other girls. Giving them all a look before nodding her head and turning to Kyoko. She flashed the girl her signature grin and began to explain.

"Cmon Kyoko! We all believe in you! And besides, the more you hold it in, the worse you'll feel! Hell, you might even start to despair!" She exclaimed, Mukuro flashed her a look. Of course Junko would bring her obsession with despair into the conversation. Sayaka and Asahina nodded and Kyoko sighed.

"Fine, I will tell him. But if things go wrong then I will count on you all to have my back." She said in her usual monotone voice. The girls nodded and a small smile appeared on Mukuro's lips, she hardly ever smiled. Kyoko took this as a good sign and walked off. The other girls stayed in the cafeteria and she could hear Junko's voice from all the way down the hall.

She made her way to Naegi's dorm room slowly. Unsure of the response he would give her if she told him. She was shaking slightly by the time she made it to his door. Creaking it open slightly, she found that the boy was talking with Togami. Curious on what their conversation was about, Kyoko listened silently.

"I-I don't know about this...what if she rejects m-me?" Naegi stuttered, holding his flustered face in his hands while Togam paced back and forth close to him. The small boy started to cry, and Kyoko almost wanted to go in and comfort him, but she stayed where she was.

"Don't be such a child, Naegi. Of course she'll accept your feelings!" Togami yelled, Kyoko wasn't sure if he was trying to help him or scold him. Either way, she resisted the urge to go in once again. Naegi lifted his head from his hands and looked at Togami.

"I guess you're right...thanks..." He shyly smiled. Togami bid him farewell and Kyoko quickly turned the corner and waited until the glasses wearing boy had vanished. When the coast was clear, the lavender girl took in a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

"C-come in!" A weak voice stuttered. Kyoko took a deep breathe and pushed open the door. She closed the door once she walked in. She noticed Naegi looked a bit out of it, and she narrowed her eyes slightly at his appearance. She remained calm however and listened to him speak!

"Kyoko! W-what a pleasant surprise! I just wanted to talk to you about something!" The lucky student mumbled. Kyoko smiled and sat dow next to him at his table. She grabbed both his hands and gave them a reassuring squeeze. Naegi started to speak.

"L-Listen...It's about time I told you...t-that well...I love you!" He yelled. Kyoko was left speechless for a few seconds. And then it hit her, when she happened to overhear Naegi and Togami's conversation, they had mentioned a she. Kyoko just simply didn't have the time to think about that she, but now she realized it was her they were talking about.

"Naegi! Why would I ever reject you?! Of course I accept your feelings!" She exclaimed. The conversation from earlier was finally coming back to her. She hugged Naegi and squeezed him tight. He started to laugh and hugged her back. And both were most definitely crying.

What the two didn't know was that Togami had summoned the other girls to Naegi's dorm. They all had their ears eagerly pressed against the door, listening to their conversation. Toko was the only one who wasn't at the door, she instead had her arms wrapped around Togami's waist.

"Hah! Looks like Junko owes me ten bucks!" Celestia whispered excitedly. Mukuro flashed her sister an annoyed look and Junko scoffed, fishing a ten dollar bill out of her pocket and handing it to the gambler. Asahina and Sayaka had their hands over their mouths to prevent them from fangirl screaming.

"About time they got together! I'm almost done with my fanfic!" Toko giggled. Togami rubbed her head gently and smiled. She buried her head in the back of his shirt and laughed again. Mukuro smirked and Togami gave her a death glare.

"Could you two quite the lovey crap? I'm trying to listen to a very important conversation!" Junko scolded quietly, then turning her attention back to the conversation from the other side of the door. Naegi and Kirigiri were laughing historically and the group heard a loud thud, followed by more laughing.

"Holy hell! This is the first time I've heard Kirigiri this happy!" Asahina gasped, but it was true. In the months they had all known Kyoko, she never sounded as happy as she was now. She never stuck any of them as the kind of helpers on who would be happy a lot too.

"We should get out of here before they hear us." Sayaka said, everyone nodded and the group quietly snuck off and went to their own separate doors. By now Naegi and Kyoko were sitting on the bed cuddling. They were completely unaware that the group overheard the entire confession, but that didn't really matter for the time being. All that mattered right now was the fact that they could be held in each other's arms.