*+. Perfect The Way You Are .+*

Akane Owari found it very difficult talking to boys. This was mainly because of her body. It was hard for Akane to find a boy who wouldn't constantly stare at her chest. Akane thought it wasn't fair, she couldn't control the changes in her body, let alone the size of her chest. She had never asked to look this way.

But then there was a different boy. This boy was Nekomaru Nidai. He was the coach of almost every sport at the Hopes Peak Academy sports club. Akane previously joined the club around a month prior. Nekomaru and herself became fast friends. After all, he was the only one who would not stare at her chest, and he also was the only one who could give her a decent fight. He satisfies the girl's will to use violence.

Everything was different once Akane met Nekomaru. He was different from others boy with the fact that he didn't hang out with Akane for her physical attributes. This boy hung out with Akane because he enjoyed her personality and just being around her. She gave off a positive and confident vibe, which Nidai was impressed by.

The two found themselves around each other more often then not. Their friendship was strong and sturdy and quickly escalated into feelings. Akane's friends were the first to notice, then Nidai's friends closely followed. They urged the two to talk to each other about it, and the two eventually did.

From that day the two started dating, they didn't need to go on fancy dates or anything either. Their schedules mostly stayed the same. Except for Akane going home with Nidai after school everyday now. Life was going perfect for the two. Well, almost perfect. Akane still found herself in front of boys who she saw looking down at her chest.

Akane was upset, and she would tell Nidai almost everyday how she hated her body. She no longer believed that it was a part of her she couldn't control. She started to believe and accept the thought that maybe it was her fault after all. Nidai did his best to assure her that it wasn't her at all, but sometimes it wouldn't work.

The gymnast girl started to cut herself and spiral into a depression. Some days she would avoid her friends. And on the days when it was the worst, she would skip her after school sports and not even talk to Nidai. It concerned him severely, and one rainy day the coach found himself at her dorm room door.

Akane hadn't been talking to him for the past few days, and Nidai was getting more and more concerned each day. He gently knocked on the door to see if she was there. When he didn't get a response, he pushed the door open slightly. To his surprise, it was unlocked. Fearing the worst, Nidai ran in. His mouth immediately dropped when his gaze fell upon Akane. She had several cuts upon her arms and they were bleeding badly. She looked like she hadn't slept in days.

Nidai rushed to her side, holding her gently. He was several inches taller than her, so she was resting peacefully on his chest. The coach had to gently remove her and placed her on the bed, he then went to the cabinet and reached the bandages. By the time Akane woke up, her arms were bandaged and she was once again resting her head against Nidai's chest.

"What's happened?" She asked tiredly. She had passed out due to blood loss and was still clearly tired from not having slept all week. Nidai frowned and stroked her hair. Akane shivered at the touch, but gently leaned into the larger male's chest, taking deep breathes of air.

"I found you in the bathroom...barely conscious...you need to stop doing this, Akane..." The coach frowned. He clearly was concerned about Akane's health, and he had every reason to be. She had been ignoring him and her friends for almost a week now. And whenever they did somehow find her in the hallways and shout hello, she was unresponsive. Some of Akane's friends noticed she had gotten thinner since they saw her. They reported this to Nidai and that's how he found himself at her dorm that rainy day.

"I know...but it's my fault I look like this...I just wanna look normal..." she sighed. Her hands gripped at Nidai's shirt tighter as she looked away, embarrassed. The coach sighed and grabbed her hands, holding them tightly and capturing Akane's gaze. Her eyes widened for just a moment, but then slowly went back to their original state.

"Akane, your body is nothing to be ashamed of. You can't control the way you change and grow. I know that you probably won't hear me out when I say this, but maybe you should stop focusing on what's wrong with your body, and start focusing on what you love about yourself!" Nidai explained. Akane seemed to be thinking, taking in every word and trying to understand them.

"I do suppose I should stop harming myself...maybe my body is perfect the way it is!" She smiled. Nidai let go of her wrists and pulled her into a hug. The gymnast wrapped her arms around the coach and sighed contently. She no longer needed to worry about what her body looked like, she knew she was perfect the way she was.

And from then on, Akane didn't really talk to boys that much, and she didn't need to. She already had a perfect boy, and that was Nidai. Her friends showered her with love and support upon her return to school the following day. Akane started to show up to her after school sports activities more and more. And she once again started up the routine of walking back to her dorm, linking her arm with the coach's as they went.

Things were back to how they used to be, nothing needed to be changed, and nobody wanted things to. Both Akane and Nidai agreed that blaming themselves for the changes in their bodies was pointless and wrong. They instead, encouraged people to have pride in their build.

The two knew that nobody was built perfectly, but they also knew that of everyone was built perfectly, people would all be completely equal. They'd all have the same strength and same abilities, it would get boring easily. Akane and Nidai were built very differently, but they both were still made for each other.