Chapter-4

Daisy. POV.

After my encounter with Selena I left for the home. From next week I am going to join the hospital  . Till that time I am free. My brother's driver took me home.

When I entered the house I saw my maternal and paternal grandparents. When they saw me they quickly pulled me into tight embrace and scolded me for not meeting them during my studies.

Rest of the day I stayed with them talking and playing chess. Later Dimitri also joined us and after the all the males and females members made their own group and started playing lawn tennis in teams.

When It was 7:00 pm my parents asked me to accompany them to the party organised by their family friend. Earlier I thought it was Effron's but it is Lautner Family. My family are friends with Effron's but Lautner Family is very close to my family. I have never seen them in person but their family is stinking rich even more than my family.

When I told them that I don't have a dress for this occasion so my brother handed me a beautiful purple floor length sleeveless mermaid gown with beautiful purple heels .

I was speechless because my parents has already decided to take me to this event

With a sigh I took the dress as it was no use of fighting with them . So I took the dress and went to my room to get ready. After 30 minutes when I came back I saw my whole family there in their beautiful and handsome attire. I had pulled my hair into a bun and worry purple diamond earrings. I went for light makeup.

All the couples from my family sat together in a limousine and at last it was only me and my brother left. My brother drove his  black rangerover to the venue which was a big hotel which was owned by lautner's only.  My brother was looking handsome in his black suit. He has styled his hair to the side and was looking like a good gentlemen. When we reached there he parked his car in the underground parking area and helped me get out of the car. He held me from my waist and together we entered the lift which would take us to the hall where party was held. When the lift opened we came outside . My brother stopped and looked at me and said

"Don't worry. I will protect you and will make it sure nobody hurts you. "

He then kissed my forhead and started walking while holding my waist protectively. I don't know but his words warmed my heart. The original owner and her brother were very close. He always looked out for her. And now Dimitri is my brother and I will make it sure to love him like a brother because my own family in my past life betrayed me and I will definitely avenge them.

The moment we entered the party hall everyone stopped their talking and started looking at us. I am a  famous surgeon and my brother a famous business tycoon. Even though everyone knows we are family but they have never seen us together. I ignored everyone and started walking to the table where my family was sitting.

The Lautner's we're also sitting with my family. I greeted them and I got to know that Lautner's are very small family. Their family only consists on Mr David and Mrs Tiara Lautner and their son Taylor Lautner who was not here because he was attending some business call . The host was holding the party very well. Lautner's just organised the party but their assistant became the host as they consider it very tiring. I sat beside my brother and the seat next to me was empty when I sat down , a person came and sat right  next to me. I looked at the person and saw a handsome black haired and black eyed man. He was
wearing a black suit with black shirt.

I have seen many handsome men but there was something interesting about him

I have seen many handsome men but there was something interesting about him. When he caught me checking him out. He smiled at me. And then Mrs Tiara told me that he is their son. I nodded at her and said a hello and started looking at the host who was saying something which I was not able to hear as my heart was beating so fast that the only thing which I could hear was my heart.