Chapter-2

Daisy. PO.V.

After 8 years

Its been years that I am coming back to my home town in D country. Now I am a best cardiac  surgeon all over the world.

To complete the wish of the original owner of the body she kept her plan aside as education is much more important. When she finished her studies she started doing surgeries under her teacher and because of her high pick up power and learning ability now surgery was just like a cup of tea for her.

Because of her ability she has to go to so many different branches  of the hospital from which she studied to all over the world to perform seminars and to perform surveries. For this only qualified doctors are selected but her teacher reccomended her under whom she worked. So she grasped that chance and now here she is. She is very capable in medical world.

....

Because of my schedule I never got to see my parenst often which actually made her sad as she truely appreciated and lover original body's parents as they loved her so much. She aslo got to know that she has an older brother Demitri who is 28 year old buisness tycoon like her parents.

When she landed her brother came to pick her up. She immediately hugged him and he after hugging her back kissed her forehead and then they both drove to their house.

Her parents wanted to come and pick her up but her parents are preparing her favourite dishes for her at home.

Her brother has got brown hair like mom and steel blue like father whereas she is the miniature of her mom in looks

Her brother has got brown hair like mom and steel blue like father whereas she is the miniature of her mom in looks. And Dimitri looks like father.

When I reached home I was hugged to death by my parents . They were not letting me go. If it would not have been for Dimitri then my parents would have stuffef me up with the food till they are able to see my stomach because according to them I am too frail.

I have taken a week off to spend with them. They they started bombarding me with questions and we decided that we will go to a restaurant for dinner. I went back to my room and saw it was like that only. Her family's butler Jhonson a bald black eyed 46 year old man brought her luggage to her home. She thanked him and took bath and dressed into comfortable clothes and went to sleep.

After 3 hours her big brother woke her up and told her to get ready. She decided to wear a black full sleeved short top with ripped blue jeans and black boits. She put her hair into a bun.

Then she went downstairs and met her family who was also ready in their casual wear.

Her father has already booked a table in the restaurant. They sat together in the car and drove there when they reached their so many people were looking at them because her whole family is very famous. So when they reached their table her father ordered the food .

When they were seated on their chairs suddenly she heard someone coming to their table and saw it was the Salvatore Family. Both Jason and Berry were here along with their son Zac accompanying a famous blonde who was clinging onto his arm.

Her parenst invited them over their table. She was sitting in between her father and her brother and her mother was sitting left to her father. The table was big enough for 10 people.

So the Salvatore family joined them. She greeted them and then they asked her about her whereabouts . So she told them truthfully. During the whole time she could feel someone's gaze on her so she ignored that and continued with her dinner. Jason and Berry also congratulated her on her achievements for which she thanked them. Her family was proud on her achievements. And her father would always boast about this to his buisness associates.

After a bit talking she excused them to go to washroom and when she was coming out from the washroom she saw Zac standing in front of the washroom waiting gir her. He was looking at her with his steel blue eyes with intense gaze. He was still handsome and his black hair suited him well. But she will not be fooled by him.

But she ignored it and started moving along her way but when she bypassed him she felt him holding her right hand and asking

"How have you been?"

"Good and Healthy and  not like the Love Sick Fool who I was in the past."

With that I flunged my hand away from his hand and left him there because it was his fault that the original owner is now dead and she will never forgive him for  that.