two

"I wouldn't stare that hard if I were you," I felt someone's hand on my shoulder as she sat beside me.

It was Jisoo, my second closest friend after Lisa.

"I'm not," I shrugged and guiltily looked away.

Lisa asked me to watch their dance rehearsal so she can ask for some advice later on. And fuck it, I can't help but focus on her as she was killing it. No wonder why she was chosen to be the captain of this dance troupe.

She was just wearing her sweatpants and a white crop top that shows off her toned body making it harder for me to tear my eyes off her.

She noticed me looking at her and then winked before repeating the steps for her members to see.

I bit the insides of my cheeks.

"Freaking three years, Jen. We've been friends for three years and since then I've always seen you looking at her differently," Jisoo rolled her eyes because of what she just witnessed. "You like her. You like Lisa."

Panic flushed over me and quickly looked around so see if there's anyone who heard us. Thankfully, there was no one near us.

We were sixteen when Jisoo and I became friends over some korean drama that we both got hooked in watching. And she's right, it has been three years since she has repeatedly asked me if I felt anything towards Lisa. More than friendship, that is.

"Chu, I told you I don't..." I looked away from her which made me look at Lisa instead, who was busy holding a beautiful member's hands as she guided her where it should be upon dancing.

That girl was Mina, if I'm not mistaken. And if that time, I was trying my best to hide everything from making her see that I truly see Lisa differently, Mina was the opposite. I gritted my teeth as I saw her smiling from ear to ear, all flirty with my Lisa.

And Lisa was that clueless little puppy, not knowing lots of girls and boys are after her, including myself.

"And that doesn't make you jealous?" Jisoo asked as she followed where I was looking at and smirked.

I clenched my fist. "She can be with anyone she likes." And she doesn't like that woman. There's no way she will!

But who am I kidding? Mina was beautiful, talented and fucking likes her. If Lisa wanted her, I can't do anything about it.

That night, when Lisa walked me home, she looked troubled.

"So yeah, basically I like the group's chemistry as you guys danced all together earlier," I flashed Lisa a smile.

"Thanks, Jen," she said, smiling but obviously there was something wrong.

I furrowed my brows. "Is there something wrong?"

Lisa kept looking away so I stopped from walking, and she did, too.

"Tell me, Lisa. What's bothering you?"

Silence. My heart starter beating faster. Her hands suddenly held mine gently and from those, I averted my eyes to her. My heart getting wilder because of the gesture. That was when I realized that Jisoo was right all along.

I like her. I like my Lisa.

"Promise nothing will change between us?"

My heart skipped a beat. My heart filled with hope as I nodded. I can't tear my eyes off her now, not now, and I think not ever.