Chapter 4-Someone Missing

Next day morning I woke up with a smiling face. I was quite excited to know what was going to happen today. The entire day I spent either thinking what happened yesterday or imaging what may happen the following evening. Slow and steadily the day passed and then the clock struck 6:00. I quickly grasped my cell phone and called up Sophia.

"Tring Tring !" rang the phone.

"Hello" said a sweet little voice, which wasn't really that sweet, trust me.

"Hey Sophia, Wassup?" I said just to run around the bush because I didn't want her to know what was in my mind.

"Nothing much. Just watching some of the One direction videos."

"Oh that's nice" I felt like saying 'tell me something new'. Sophia is a die hard one direction fan. shes so crazy about them that once she even carved ONE DIRECTION on her hand with a blade. I mean COME ON !! But ofcourse once the topic of one direction is out, it takes years to stop Sophia talk about them.

"Zayn Malik is looking so hot. I don't think Peri deserves him. That bitch can't even take care of her cloth, hows she gonna take care of my hottie. He should be with me. I mean I'll keep him happiest because we both match you know, and thats because we both are perfect like PER-FECT" she said giggling. How can someone be such a...leave it.I had to lie because you cant be friendless in a area like mine.

"Yup absolutely" is what I said, or perhaps is what I LIED.

"By the way Sophia are we going to play  today at Ankur's place?" I said coming to the point now.

"Oh yes ofcourse I love football. You know because of Ronaldo. Omg hes so hott again !" I felt like telling her TMI honey

"Cool then see you in 10.Bye bye.Cya"

"Bye." she said and hung up.

I wore my favourite blue and white striped t-shirt and white hot shots below. I tied a high pony and almost poured the entire bottle of deo on myself. 

we were suppose ro meet at 6:30 but I was so excited that I finished dressing up in 3 minutes so I went there at 6:15 itself.

My heart was beating like as if im going to see Channing Tattum.

At 6:30 I saw Sophia come through the gate. After she came we went to call Ankur. His mother said he'll come in 5-10mins because he was studying.

We waited for 10 mins. constantly I was looking at the gate waiting for that guy to arrive. But there was no clue of him. Not that guy but Ankur came soon.

We played for a long time but no clue od him.

At 7:30 I returned home sad because I didn't see that guy. I assumed that perhaps I will never see him again.