Chapter 3- The Night After the Meet

I came home all tired and drenched in sweat. With mud on my butts and torn pants !

My mom looked at me like Big Foot just forgot his way back home and came the wrong way. She quietly handed me my towel and clothes and said " Don't get into the room with that shiy on you" and I was like "Mom ! thats just mud".

I couldn't wait to text my bestest friend Meeta about todays incident.

Meeta is my school, class and lifetime bestie. Like Sophia even Meeta is my friend for the past two years but the bonding between me and Meeta is more, may be because we are so totally crazy.

I quickly bathed and came out with my towel wrapped around me. I hadn't even wore my clothes than I picked up my cell phone and called her up.

Tring Tring the phone rang....

"Hello" I heard a voice. "Dude dude dude....my day was amazing. you have no clue who I bashed into....eeps !" I said this all in one breath

"Calm down babes ! calm down ! your talking as if you saw sidharth malhotra or something. And obviously you didn't see him" she exclaimed.

"What if I really did ?! " I said teasing her.

"You would then end up at my house not on the call. Babes I knw you soo well." yeah she does.

"Your right. Anyways, I meet this creepy but cute guy today ! " I say with a mild blush on my face

"Oho...lucky gurl !" she said in a naughty tone.

"I know right. Okay babes listen I'll hang up for now moms calling for dinner. Talk to you tomm. Tc " said I

"No probs. Tc. " she said and I went to my dinning area for dinner.

I couldn't gulp a single bite down my throat without a giggle. That guy was constantly in my head in short I was just thinking about the person I initially called a creep.

After dinner when it was bed time I plugged in my earphones and randomly played any song. Each song I heard related so much to my situation.

I felt that was the best day.