I Love you (♥×♥)

This for my dear sister Nninaa6. I wrote this for her and gathered enough courage to continue writing. Well hey, sister. Don't be sad. Be strong okay? See you next two months...

Third POV

Nightmare looked at Dream. "W-well... I don't really remember how this happen but... I was practicing fighting with my stuff and... Suddenly, someone hit me with a rock. I'm not sure if it's a rock but it's really cause a huge damage to my head... Because after being hit, I fall to the ground and become unconscious." Explained Nightmare. Cross looked at Nightmare skull. "That's how you got this scar ,huh?" Asked him. Nightmare nodded.

He rubbed his skull. "What happen. After that, what happen to you?" Asked Dream in serious tone. Nightmare shivered a bit. He looked down. "Lab Rats..." Murmured him. Cross and Error felt guilty for not protecting him. The other two stared in sympathy.

Dream sighed. "It's okay. Right now, we have to search him so he won't be able to do anything like this to you or other monster." Comforted Dream gently. Nightmare smiled. "Yeah... You were right brother..." Blue was looking outside of the window when he saw Outer. Outer was standing in front of the castle gate.

"Boss, I need to do something. I will come back."said Blue. Dream just nodded. Error looked at Blue. Blue realized it and gave him a winked. Error blushed slightly and looked away. "Sure. If you see anything strange, report." Said Dream while walking to his table, nearby the couch.

Blue gave him finger gun and teleported. Ink just sighed. Dream searched for something under his table. "Dream? What are you doing?" Asked Nightmare with confused tone. Dream looked around and found something that he searching for. He smiled a bit.

Dream took it and went to Nightmare. "Well, Nightmare. From what I remember... Tomorrow is your... Birthday. Maybe I will be really busy tomorrow,so..." Dream took the stuff. It was a box. He opened it and showed it at Nightmare. It was a apple shape necklace with a colour of starry star at the night.

Nightmare eyes was widen. He stared at Dream. "I-i..." He stuttered. Dream looked at him. "Is it ugly? If yes I will get you a new one-""N-no!... It's pretty... D-dream..." Said Nightmare. He began to sob. Ink looked at Dream. "What have you done, Dream?"

Dream glared at Ink. "I'm so sorry , Nightmare. Stop crying! " Said Dream, panicked. Nightmare cried and hugged Dream. "I miss you! Pl-please *hic* d-dont leave me a-alo*hic alone!" Cried him. Dream was shocked. He smiled a bit. He kneel down, in front of Nightmare. He wiped Nightmare tears and kissed his forehead. "Nighty. Hey, look at me." Said him.

Nightmare looked at him with a heavy tears fall from his eyes. "Nighty, I love you..." Confessed Dream.

Ink , Error and Cross looked shocked.
"Wait, what the Fuck." cursed Cross in surprised.

With Blue||Blue POV

I teleport to the castle gate. Outer was playing with the stray cat. "So, what bring you here? You know your husband hurt them pretty bad." I groaned, hate the fact he hurtedy Error without giving him any mercy. Outer stopped patting the cat and sighed. He stood up and gave me a few bottle of sky blue vial. I looked at him in confusion. "What is this?" I asked him. "Poison?" Joke him with annoyed face. Huh. Very funny, making me want to punch him in the face.

"Seriously, star bitch. What is this, shit?" I said again. He rolled his eyes. " Sci gave me this vial. This is for your crush and his geng. But, it's more for Nightmare actually." Said him while looking away. There must be something bad happen...

"What does Asriel plan?" I asked him. Outer looked away, avoiding an eyes contact with me. "Well, he want to Kill Nightmare. Destroy the Negativity forever or..." He suddenly closed his mouth. I looked at him . "Or what?" Outer looked at me. "Conquer him and make sure him to destroy the world and himself." Said him. He is very serious about this.

I clinched my hands. "Jesus. What's wrong with that murder? What did he think he was? A god?" I asked him angrily... and I swear. I saw a tears fall from his eyes but he fake it.

"Nah... Don't think to much. By the way... Sci was very sorry... He just... Have to do that or our children will..." He suddenly shut his mouth. Then, he smiled at me. "Thanks, Blue. See you again"

I sighed heavily and gave him a sad smile. "Sure, Outer. See you around..."

Back to the Drama||Third POV

Cross looked at Dream, unsatisfied. What wrong with him? He want to kill Nightmare and now DATE HIM?! Thought Cross.

Ink looked at Cross. Ink was hurt. Is Cross in love with Nightmare? But, Ink know... It's all his fault for betrayed Cross. He understands the reason why if Cross hate him. Dream looked at Cross. Error tried to calm Cross down.

Nightmare who was blushing madly stared at both of them in confusion. Cross looked down. "It just... If you really love Nightmare... Promise us, you will take care of your brother. Don't let him... Fall to the abyss of despair." Said Cross. He just cared about Nightmare just like Nightmare was a part of his family. But...to Nightmare... All of them was his family.

Dream sighed. "I understand." Then, he bowed to all of the squad. "I'm sorry for my reckless behavior, wanting to kill all of the Negativity and tried to snatch away your life... I'm so sorry for not becoming a perfect guardian for this kingdom... I'm sorry for took away your friend..." Apologize Dream. He was honest. He really feel guilty about this whole thing.

Cross eyes widen. A small tears steam down his eyes as he gave them a smile. "Y-yeah... I forgive all of you." Ink looked at him and held his hand. "Please... Forgive me for my betrayal... It just- I'm so stupid for leaving you... A-and I u-understand if you h-hate me-" Ink stuttered. Cross giggled a bit and shut him with a kiss. Error blushed madly. Ink was surprised but let him.

"Ink. I won't never hate you."

Cross smiled at the blushing taller.

"W-why?" Sttutrred Ink in embarrassment. Cross just shrugged.

"Because I already love you. Even tho the hate was there, my love to you are just too strong. It's a fate... Ink."

Cross hold Ink hand and gripped into it.

"Because... I really appreciate that... I fall in love with you.

A/n

Oh. My. Otp!!!

This is to good for me. New reason to live! Hello baby!

And it almost hit 1k!

Thank you ,you guys! I appreciate it. Leave a comment and give a like. I love reading your comments because it's make me feel just like my work being appreciate. But not the hate one. Positive only. Thanks!