Fuck off, bitch (3×3)

Nightmare POV

"N-no. Get that thing away from me!" I shouted in terror. But he kept walking  at me. He grinned at me. I stumbled back when finally my back hit the wall. He smirked. "My lovely Lab Rats, are you forgetting something?" Asked him. I shook my head furiously. A tears fall from my eyes. I'm scared...

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest. I struggled roughly. "Let me go! Please! Don't do this!" I cried at him. He ignored my cried when I felt a sharp needle pierce through my neck.  He closed my mouth as I muffled in his arm. I cried heavily. The liquid... It's burning down my throat.

"Gah! It's h-hurt! Stop it!!!" I cried as I pushed him with all my might. He don't care. I fall to the ground . I can't breath normally. He smiled. He put his finger under my chin. "You look adorable like this. I love to watch you suffers."

E-error... Cross... Help me... B-brother... I'm scared.

And everything turned black...

•••

"Nightmare! Hey, are you okay?!" Someone slapped my face slowly. I woke up, breathing heavily. It just a Nightmare... I looked up. It was Ink. I don't know why... I feel relief. I started to cry and hug Ink tightly. "It was you... I'm glad it was you! Pl-please don't let him catch us- please...!" Ink was surprised. But then he hugged me back and Pat my back. "It's okay. We will protect you." Comfort him. He looked at me. "Let's go. Dream is waiting for you." I nodded my head. I get off from the bed but...

"Oooff-" I fall to the ground. I looked at Ink. Ink looked shocked. I was speechless. " I can't move."

Ink POV

"Let's go. Dream is waiting for you." I said slowly. Nightmare nodded his head. I turned around to the door when suddenly...

"Oooff-" I turned my head. Nightmare was laying on the floor. He stared at me with fears in his eyes. I was shocked. It impossible-

"I can't move." His voice was slow. His body shaking wild as a tears fall from his eyes. I walked to him. "I'm so sorry. I must be a b-burden right? Why don't all of you just k-kill me right away so I won't let o-other people get a headache just to think about me. I'm so sorry-" I kissed him so he will stop talking.

He blushed madly. I picked him up. "It's okay, Nightmare. Don't hate yourself..." Nightmare blushed madly and cried. He buried his face into my chest. I kept walking. "Shit. My face also heat up." I mumbled to myself while tried to cover my blush.

A minute later/ Third POV

"Boss. Something bad happen." Said Ink while carrying Nightmare bridal style. Dream was holding Cross because he can't walk properly. Same goes to Blue and Error. Error was seriously injured and his neck almost break. Nightmare looked at Dream. "Brother! " From a sad face he become happy a bit. Dream chuckled slowly. Cross and Error sighed in relief. " Thank God , you were fine... Thanks JR... I don't know what will happen if you guys not come..." Said Cross shyly. Blue and Ink just chuckled.

Dream nodded. "It's okay. Put them to the couch slowly. " Demanded him. They put the meme squad slowly. Nightmare looked at Cross and Error. He felt guilty. He looked down. Sadness was conquered him. Dream looked at him. "Nightmare?" Nightmare looked at Dream with a cherry smiled. He tried to fake his smile and they seem to buy his lie.

"So... We are going to discuss about... Sci." Said Dream with a serious tone. Nightmare shivered a bit. The sharp of the needle still can be feel by him. He rubbed his neck. Cross pat his shoulder. Nightmare looked at Cross and smiled softly. Nightmare looked at Dream.

"We are ready." Said him seriously.

•••

Sci walked to his lab. "Ugh. Fuck off. Damn that positive shit." Groaned him angrily. " It was funny to see a maniac like you to be so angry, Sci." Laughed someone. Sci gave him a sharp glared. Then, Sci just laughed back. Sci walked to him. "Yeah, you was right, Outer~" Outer just smirked. "I know, Hun." Said him. Sci wrapped his hand around the smaller.

Outer looked at the taller eyes. Sci smiled at him. Outer sighed and kissed the taller cheek. "I know it's hard. Don't give up." Said him while putting his hand at Sci ribs, near Sci Soul. Sci breath heavily and nodded sadly. "How long will this take?" Asked Outer.

Sci looked at him. "Depends, if he still want to do this and destroy the Negativity forever... I... Don't know." Said Sci. Outer looked at Sci again. "Why he hate Nightmare that much?!" Asked Outer, unsatisfied. Sci just chuckled. "That... We have to ask him. I don't even know." Outer groaned.

"If you want to end up with a broken ribs, I don't mind. He is more psycho than you ,Sci. He is a MURDER."

Sci just smiled. He kissed Outer forehead. "I'm fine, love. As long as you and the other save... I don't mind. Here, take this vial. Gave it to Blue. Ask him to heal the other. I might... Cross the line while fighting with them." Said Sci shyly. Outer giggled. "Tsundere aren't we? Act like a villain." Said him. Sci smiled. "If that the only thing to make sure he didn't catch them. I will do anything." Outer nodded.

"Take care. I feel something horrible will happen after this. He planned something."said Outer while waving his hand to Sci. Sci smiled and nodded. "I will." Then, Outer teleport from there. Sci stared at his lab silently.

He rubbed his neck. "Damn Asriel. Why you hate that kid so much? You gave me a headache." Groaned him. Sci looked at his monitor. "How can I change his planned without being notice?" He sighed. He took his shrink and a sharp needle.

"Damn it. Fuck off, bitch..." groaned Sci angrily. He inject the liquid into his arm. A heavy tears fall from his eyes. He gave a final smile. A heart warming smile. The burning feeling that cause by the liquid made him shivered a bit.

"Im so sorry, Love... Take care them for me."

Slowly his humanity left him...

•••

"Mom. Where is dad?"