Chapter 14: Changes

I woke up in a bedroom that was made with silk and fluffy fur every where. I don't remember being here. Was I passed out or was I knocked out. I don't remember.

My body ached really bad and I felt sick to my stomach. I saw I had bruises on my arm and a bite mark on my leg.

I crawled out the bed and I notice I was changed to the bed. I struggle to get out but it didn't work. The changes were made of silver nitrate but it was froze. This burned my skin really bad and every time I struggled I would get burned.

A door opened and three Vampires came in. They all gathered around the bed and just stares at me.

"His majesty will be here shortly, my lady." They walked out together and slammed the door.

Majesty?! Who is this majesty? Was Zach a prince too? Oh shit! I'm dead.

A few minutes later, my door opened and he cane in. His eyes were blood red. I felt the cold from his body feet away. I stayed confident, I didn't want to show him fear. I know Vampire like helpless girls and they can just fuck around with.

"Good morning. My Princess." I'm not your princess, you blood sucking bastard. "Blood sucking bastard, huh? I like." I forgot Vampires can read minds and also talk in your heads. He sat on the bed and touched my leg but I moved it away fast. He had this devilish smirk that was starting to scare me.

"What do you want with me?" He chuckled a little and turned to my body. He couldn't stop staring at me. I was in a silk skimpy dress that was a bit revealing. I covered myself with a blanket so he could stop. It was really annoying for a Vampire to stare at a Hybrid Rouge. I would if he knew I was a Hybrid Rouge changed by your late brother.

"I knew you changed. By baby brother, Zach. Oh, he couldn't stop talking about you. The way you smile, the way you look, the way you taste. I had a drop myself from last night. And he was right. Sweet."

"I had nothing to do with his death." I lied to him.

"Oh, I know you did. You were his mate, weren't you? " I gasped when he said "mate". I wasn't. Not any more.

"You still didn't answer my question!" I growled at him. He pushed me to the bed post by my neck. His strength was too much for me. I couldn't breath. I spitted in his face so he could let me go. That didn't work at all.

"He did mention you were feisty. I like that in a Hybrid."

He moved to my lips and kissed me roughly. His taste of blood and flesh filled mine with a hunger I couldn't control. Before I knew it, I wasn't myself no more. I was the dirty Rouge. I didn't fight him off like I wanted my Rouge took over and kissed him back.

I heard a little moan from him as his body collapse on mine wanting more of me. He ripped my dress off and it revealed my body. He started kissing all over my body and that trigger something I have never felt.

I started unbuckling his pants and he pulled me closer. I saw my eye color changed to purple black. He didn't care, he just wanted me. I final loosen his pants and he pulled them off. I ripped his shirt off with a speed unknown. His body was full build. Muscles on everywhere on his chest.

He naked body pressed mine and he moved to my ear. He started nibbling on my ear. Oh, how it felt so good. His tongue tip licked a spot on my neck that tickled. I giggled in pleasure and he looked at me with lust and hunger.