Chapter 49 Surprise!

Louis' POV -

"Hales.." I said as the class ended. She was picking up her stuff to leave the room as I helped her with the books.

"Hmm?" she asked uninterested. Well, what can I say, Maths isn't her best subject. She always ends up sleeping in the class. As soon as I was to speak, she interrupted me again. "Wait, you're tutoring me that right?"

"Yeah..?" I replied confused. I tutor her every time a new chapter is started. It's like a routine now.

"Great, continue" she shrugged as we walked out together.

"Yeah.. so you know I really wanted to talk to you about-"

"Hey Hailee" Stella smiled. She's one of the annoying creatures around here and Hailee's friend. I think Hailee is too nice to everyone. Even to the people who doesn't deserve that niceness.

"Hey Louis.." she said dreamily, turning to me.

"Hi.." I replied uneasily.

"Umm, your notes.. thanks.." she said and smiled at Hailee while she smiled back.

"No problem, Stella" she shrugged.

As soon as she left, and I was to speak, another annoying voice greeted us.

Rose.

"Hey Haliee" she smiled at her. "Hey baby" she said looking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"He has a girlfriend now Rose.. stop that.." Hailee defended me.

"And you think he's serious, cute"

"I am serious" I said.

"Whatever, Hailee do you think you can study with me today?"

"I can't today, heading to Louis' after school" she replied.

"For?"

"Maths, duh"

"You guys sit together in Maths, I'll never understand why you even need him for that" Rose scoffed.

"Are you done though? I need to talk to her" I budged in.

"Then talk sweetheart, why are you-"

"Just shut up, I'll see at you the cafeteria Hales" I said and left.

"You need to stop that Rose, he really is serious this time.." I heard Hailee, behind me.

"Yo bro" Zayn said throwing his arms around my shoulders.

"Yo, Zayn" I smiled.

"Where's Hales?" he said looking around.

"With Rose, she wanted to talk" I replied and he nodded.

"So did you plan anything?" he asked as we sat at our usual table.

"Nope, not yet I'm really confused about it.." I replied. He was asking about Aria's birthday which was round the corner. I had already told Niall and Zayn about it, asking them to help me for the party. I wanted it to be way special than just any party.

That's what I wanted to talk about with Haliee and Perrie. Because well, they're girls and quite close to Aria so they can give me some good ideas.

"Hey" Niall and Perrie greeted us. And after a blink, she was kissing Zayn. I won't lie, I get really jealous of them sometimes, they don't have to videocall each other all the time because they miss each other. They can even kiss each other all the time, without thinking that they won't get to do it for the next whole month or maybe two.