Love Overflowing (KimXi One-Shot)

A/N:

Hello readers! This story just came on to me and I wanted to write it down. It's inspired by KimXi (Kim Chiu and Xian Lim). The characters in this story are based on real people, just havent used their names. Instead I used their second names and whatnot. This is clearly fictional and is just pure imagination. Um, so yeah. Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I've decided to just put the story in one chapter, but with two parts. So it is long. This is my first time writing a oneshot, so it might not be as good as others. 

So, without further adieu. Here's my story for you! ^-------^ 

 Love Advices (Part 1)

"Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risks." -Dalai Lama

Alex's POV

"HOI! KUYA!!!" I was snapped back into reality by my sister's loud voice. 

"Ha? Why are you yelling? Lower down your voice, you're so loud." I told her, partly irritated because she ended my daydreaming about "my" girl. 

I chuckled at the thought.

"Oh well if you haven't noticed my dear brother, I've been trying to get your attention for about 5 minutes now. But, you're way too busy drowned in your thoughts. Let me guess, you're thinking about her again aren't you?" She replied back, and sat beside me.

"Uh, no. What are you talking about?" I denied, 

"Tsk. You don't have to hide it Kuya, it's way too obvious. And plus, I know you too well." she said while scanning through the fashion magazines that were displayed in the glass table in front of us. 

I sighed. She is right. I'm being way too obvious. But, what can I do? I'm just another man victimized by this so called "love". 

"You really do love her, don't you?" she asked,

I just simply nodded. 

"Then why don't you tell her? Why do you keep on shutting off your feelings for her? I mean, it's pretty obvious that she likes you too." she said, putting down the magazine she was holding. Then she looked at me, with a questioning look. 

"You know it's not that simple Sofia. We don't live normal lives. Being in the showbiz industry is not easy. People watch your every move. Judge you for every little thing you do. I'm just scared that people might misinterpret my intentions. That people will think it's all for "promo"." I answered. 

"Well Kuya, no one said it was going to be simple. Life is simply not simple. If you really love her, you will fight for her. Fight for your love. Other people's opinions don't matter. So what if people misinterpret you, so what if people think it's only for show. In the end of the day, what matters most is you and Ate Sue's decisions and choices. What you truly feel for each other. If you really love her, fight for her." Sofia advised.

I ran my fingers through my hair, then heaved a sigh. 

"Thanks So." I said. 

"You're most welcome, big brother." she said and patted my shoulder.

"I'll go ahead. Think about it okay?" she added then stood up and left.

This is it, I thought to myself. I made a decision. I'll fight for her. I'll tell her I love her. And give "us" a chance. 

I was pacing back and forth in our dressing room, holding my phone, contemplating whether I should call her or not. I have been trying to avoid contacting her since this morning. I was nervous alright, and that is an understatement. I was nervous because today's the day. The day I'll tell her.