Part 3-Intimate and Intrigue

The motivation of seducing was to have your way with the person and/or leave them broken, in someway.

That is what Ethan and Mina both did when they chose to be the 'Libertine' and 'Enchantress'.

Michael...

When Mina first met Michael he has recently broke up with his girlfriend. He had a struggle with employment for years and had been with some unpleasant female companions.

He manage to keep it clandestine from his family for years.

When he first met Mina, he never had a clue she was the "Enchantress".

She seduced him by pretending to be innocent and focused on her studies.

"Hello Michael."

"Hello Mina."

She notice that he wore clothes which make him look snobby and were more suited for her father. An oversize suit and dress pants were more to her father's liking than a guy born the same decade as she.

"I heard you are very hard at work with your studying."

Mina smiled.

"Yes, VERY hard at work." 

He offered her his hand.

"Would you like to walk back to my study. Its the least I can offer you."

"But I have my own study back home."

"Well, I think studying here can suffice for one day." 

As they walked there Mina smirked at point his silliness and her plan.

Mina P.O.V.

Hmmm... He seems a kinda idiotic. Well, that is just making it too easy.

He actually wants me to be at his home? He has only met me and already is showing interest.

Michael led me to the room where the study was and offered me the closest seat.

As I opened the book and he watched me read, I sense his mood. 

He was conflicted and didn't wanted to just sit here and watch me read.

Well, let's make this more interesting.

I opened the book and made sure the cover was in plain sight.

Michael face turned red with embarrassment when he saw I was "studying" a book about erotica.

As I went to get a drink of water Michael quickly got up and did it for me.

I smiled seeing the look of nervousness on his face. He wanted to make me happy and not try to displease me. Silly man.

She pretended to read the book about karma sutra very closely. Mina knew how to lure a man very well by this point.

"I'm very surprise you're studying that subject."

Mina smiled.

"You're a good girl Mina. Studious, polite, and clearly intelligent. That book... must have caught you by surprise."

Mina laughed.  

"No, I am not a good girl Mike."

"Why would you say that?"

"Look at the book I am reading."

"But that is what you need to study isn't it?"

She smiled.