Part 2-Seduce Him, Seduce Her

Ethan knew right away that he wanted love. But wasn't finding it with idiots or gold diggers.

 He wanted to please a virtuous femme who'd attempt to conceal her desires. 

Once Ethan began to seduce femmes he always had a strategy to ensnare. He would always wait 'til they were alone. Then he would begin to compliment her and speak about her appearance. Once he caught her attention, her would charm her. 

Offering her food, trip to a musical performance, a dance,  or a simple walk. 

Eventually, she would come to him and never want to leave his arms.

That is until the day it was learned that Ethan was alone with her.

Mina wanted to be with a homme who would love her for her and be a friend as well. 

She thought bringing a foolish homme disaster after a night of pleasure would think them a thing or two.

When Mina began to seduce hommes she had her strategy. Once she notice he was alone, she would lightly touch his hand or arm. She would flatter him with compliments on his appearance. Once she caught his attention she would entice him.

He would offer her food, to go to see a musical performance, a dance, or would just walk with her somewhere.

Furthermore, once he lied with her it would be his greatest dream.  But would eventually lead to his downfall.

When they both seduce they knew what they were doing. That is how they both became known as the libertine and enchantress.