Chapter 10: Celebration

It's the day after the live and we're currently busy cleaning up the live area.

"Alisa can you please put those wires in that box over there." Marina tells Alisa.

"Sure thing." Alisa says picking up the wires and placing them inside the box.

"(Y/N) be careful with those lights. If you break them, it's coming out of your paycheck." Marina warns me.

"Got it." I say carefully placing the stage lights into a box. Just as I was doing that the doors burst open, nearly causing me to drop one of the lights into the box. That was close. We turn to look at who just opened the doors.

"Hello!" Kasumi yells entering.

"Kasumi, don't be so loud!" Arisa scolds Kasumi as Poppin'Party enters the live area.

"Good morning everyone." Marina greets them.

"Good morning Marina-san." Saaya says as they approach us.

"What brings you girls here?" Marina asks.

"Kasumi thought that it would be a good idea to help clean up so that we can fix the place up for the party." Saaya explains.

"Yeah! We can finish cleaning faster and get the place ready for the party earlier with more people helping out." Kasumi adds excitedly.

"Thank you, some extra hands would be much appreciated." Marina says. "Kasumi-chan, Rimi-chan can you help Alisa put the boxes into the storage room?"

"Sure thing." Kasumi replies

"Yes." Rimi says nodding

"Over here you two, grab a box and follow me." Alisa says as the 3 of them each grab a box and head to the storage room.

"Arisa-chan, Saaya-chan can you help sweep the place?" Marina asks. "The brooms are over there."

"Okay." Saaya says grabbing 2 brooms.

"Got it." Arisa says taking a broom from Saaya and they start sweeping the place.

"Tae-chan can you help (Y/N) remove the stage lights?" Marina asks Tae.

"Sure." Tae replies.

"Here, let's take down the rest of the lights then we can sort out the stuff into the right boxes." I tell Tae as I hand her a screwdriver.

"Got it. I used to work at a live house before you know." Tae says taking the screwdriver from me.

"Really?"

"Yup it was a place called SPACE. I used to work there before it closed down."

"Okay. Let's get started then?"

"Uh-huh." Tae nods.

--------------------

2 and a half hours later

With Poppin'Party's help we were able to clean faster thus finish earlier. Now Alisa and I are with Poppin'Party at the cafe taking a break.

"I can't wait for the party!" Kasumi says.

"Calm down will you, we still need to set it up." Arisa says to Kasumi annoyed.

"But you're excited too Arisa." Kasumi says.

"I-I am not!" Arisa says blushing out of embarrassment as we all laugh.

"Reminds me of when I get on your nerves (Y/N)." Alisa says.

"Yeah, recently you have been getting on my nerves." I reply.