━━ one

●▬▬▬▬▬๑ °˖✧✧˖° ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

While Regina was growing up people would look at her different due to her appearance and her tattoos didn't help when she grew up. A small asian girl with a family full of Latinas looked strange, but Regina always shut them up. Some had the balls to go up to her and ask where her mother is, and she would respond sarcastically... but in Spanish of course.

" mi mamá está enterrada en el cementerio teniendo un grand fiesta con las fantasmas." She would respond.

Alba would always apologize for her behavior at first but has time went on she just let it happen. When Jane would get bullied or teased on in school Regina made sure it never happened again. While everyone feared Regina for her reputation, the teachers and students loved Jane due to her charisma. They couldn't understand why Jane was friends with Regina, and they would question her why she was.

Offended and overprotective Jane defended Regina and made sure everyone know, then came along Lina defending the Asian girl as well.

Just like that they became the three musketeers. Now let's head on over and check in on Regina, shall we.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑ °˖✧✧˖° ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Of course I'm going to watch you guys got me hooked on these thing." Jane said sitting on the couch with her mother and grandmother. Regina ran in and sat on the chair quickly, almost tripping over with a brush and hair ties in her hand. Behind her was Angel running trying not to miss the show. While running Regina exclaimed " You really should know telenovelas have really ruined romance for us."

"Shh, shh, shh." Alba said trying to listen to the novela. Regina quickly stared to brush her daughters hair who was currently sitting on a pillow on the floor eating a grill cheese sandwich. While the novela  started to play Xo started to stare at her daughter.  Jane notice and questioned her mother with a single what.

Xo got defensive and said "Nothing. Eat your grilled cheese."

Once the novela ended an hour later, Regina finished her daughters hair in under 10 minutes. She told Angel get dress in her ballet uniform seeing as Xo was going to teach her. "Are you ready for tonight?" Jane asked. Alba left to the kitchen while Xo went outside to the front porch. Regina quickly changed her position in the chair so she faced Jane. "I have a couple of songs I could sing. I'm probably going to sing Selena's songs. It just depends on the vibe of the party. As for my outfit goes I was thinking sexy leather, and I know you might try to change my mind about it, but if you think you can find a outfit that screams, I'm a single and not desperate. But also doesn't scream you then go into my closet and have at it."