Abuse/self harm related stories

Ok there is one thing people need to realize

When you read a story that is based off off abuse or self harm there will be some fucked up shit in there (unless the writer is a cliche little shit who can't imagine anything bad at all)

If the story is about abuse, yes, there will be abuse in it. And yes, the abuse will be fucked up. If you knew anything about it, you would know that the abusers usually tell the victim they love them, and they aplogize, but then do it again. It happens all the time.

And just because he does something "cute" for her, doesn't mean she should forgive him. It doesn't mean he's romantic. It means he's trying to win points.

Abusive people are manipulating as fuck. They can trick you into believing it is your fault you are being abused. They can do some fucked up things to your mind.

And so, yes. Abusive stories will be fucked up, if written realistic.

Now onto the self harm ones.

So as some of you know, I have a story based off of self harm. and I don't quite like it. But others do, and some have said it has helped them, so I keep it up.

Now, one person told me that it was stereotipycal. (Don't take this as if I'm mad bc I'm not ily)

And it is.

But how can you write a self harm story that isn't? Whether she dies or not, or he, for that matter, will still be stereotypical. If he helps her, that's cliche, if he doesn't, that's cliche too. But that's the only ways to write a romantic self harm story.

But anyway, I admit mine was very cliche, though I did try to keep it realistic.

And yes, it was stereotypical, and guess why. I based it off of real life experiences.

And no, I am not looking for pity.

What I was trying to tell through my story is how it can affect the people around you and the shit that can happen, and how ignorant some people are.

And so, whatever.

This was a lot about me and my stories but this is my rant book as well so