012

I started to back away. My butt hit the wall as Jacob flung himself at me and stabbed me in the stomach. I screamed out in pain and then blacked out. I woke up hanging from the ceiling it was a fairly dark room with torture items all around the room. It was his torture room, that surprising none of us has seen.

I heard a door open and I saw Jacob, as always smiling. He had a chainsaw in his right hand and his knife in the other. I started to cry, that's what I do most times nowadays.

As Jacob got closer I started to cry even louder. He started his routine with his knife. Putting down the chainsaw. After he was done he slowly picked up the chainsaw watching me wiggle with fear.

He turned it on reaching it closer and closer to me, he cut the ropes and I came hurtling down. With a quick swift motion, he cut my arm off. I cried out in pain. "If you don't listen then this will happen every single time," Jacob whispered in my ear walking away. I blacked out.

When I woke up I was laying on the couch.

"Go make them some food," Jacob snapped.

"Yes sir," I said walking into the kitchen.

I didn't want to look down at my arm but I did, I needed to see what was left of it. I was quite surprised when I saw my arm was fully grown back and it felt good as new. I started to make some food when I heard the cries of the "Bloodbags" I tried to cover my ears, I didn't want to hear screams of pain I could imagine what was happening down in the basement but I tried hard not to think about it.

When I finished cooking I went to go find Jacob staying clear of the basement, turns out he must have been in the basement. I called out to him but he wouldn't answer, at this point I was pretty sure he wanted me to come down into the basement.

I slowly opened the door and peaked my head in through the doorway. Jacob was in there looking up at me motioning me to come downstairs. I slowly went down the stairs being cautious of Jacob.

"Put it down," He snapped at me.

I nodded putting the plate of food on the ground quickly standing up.

He smiled, giving me a tight hug that I struggled to get away from.

"What was that for?" he asked putting on a show.

He slapped me square across the face and punched my stomach. He pulled me into another hug, it wasn't like I wanted him to hug me it was that I was too weak to do anything but stand there.

I quickly made my way upstairs, rushing over to the sink so I could puke my guts out. I felt someone lifting back my hair for a moment I thought it was Max which made me relax ever so slightly, then I remembered the horrible truth and swung my body around to see Jacob standing behind me, smiling.

"Oh you'll be so sweet once you have our baby," he said caressing my face.

I looked down at my stomach, now that I thought about it I did look a bit bigger than normal. I felt bile rising in my throat again, Jacob making it worse. All I could think about was did he do it? when? how come I never noticed? Tears started growing in my eyes.

He slowly began to rub my stomach, I felt my body tense up. He let his lips brush against mine and he then left the room. I breathed a sigh of relief. I kept rubbing my belly wondering how long the little life had been growing inside of me.

The next day he had come back with a box of pregnancy tests. I gulped.

"Go, now," he yelled at me.

I scurried over to the bathroom, box in hand. For a while I sat their, head in hands, it was positive. When I walked out I bent my head so he wouldn't see my tears. I handed him the test and I heard him gasp. I could imagine the smile growing on his face.

Before I knew it I was being carried over to a bed. His bed. The horrid memories flashed through my mind like little daggers. Jacob must have noticed my horrified glances at the bed so he picked me up and brought me to another room.

Over the next few months, I got huge it felt like I was going to have the baby any day. One particular morning I felt a huge puddle of water rush down my legs, my water broke. I didn't know what much to do so I called Jacob.

He came flying into the room and picked me up carrying me to someplace that looked like a hospital bed. I realized that I was going to have a baby today and blurted "What are we going to name it?"

"Allison if it's a girl and Jo if it's a boy."

When the contractions hit it was like the worst pain I had ever felt in my life.

It was worth it when I brought the little bundle of joy into the world.

"So Allison it is then," I said smiling down at my beautiful little girl.

"Yes it is," Jacob said sliding his hands all around my body, I didn't even pull up a fight, maybe I would like it here, start a new life a new family.

The next few days went by like a breeze, being a mother wasn't even that bad. Then I remembered the other kids and how I was helping them before any of this started happing.

"Babe," I said

"Yeah," Jacob replied looking up at me.

"What are we going to do about the others I don't want them here," I whined

"Are you absolutely sure you want me to get rid of them?" He questioned

"Yes, keep one it would be nice to have help cooking," I said.

"Okay babe," he said kissing my cheek before walking out of the door.

I was wondering what one would stay when I heard the first scream.