Chapter 5

Now that we all now know where gonna have two kids in the house its gonna be extra busy and extra sober. Baillie said she was already 4 months. There going for an ultra sound next week today.

-----------A week later------------

"HEY guys where home we got ultra sound pictures!"Baillie says loudly.

"Hey tomoroow what are you doing for your birthday ??"I said

"Im going to take her out for supper "Jason said smiling .

"What time you heading out?" I asked.

As baillie walked into the kitchen.

"Around 12 I wanna bring her to the butterfly gardens too!"Jason said proudly.

"Alright where gonna set up a birthday party for her for when she gets home!"I said

"Alright"he said.Then walked away to go see Baillie in the kitchen

We all headed to bed. I couldn't fall asleep thinking of whats gonna happen tomorrow so I slowly and quietly opened my door and walked to Zach's door. It was partly opened so I fully opened it snuck in then quietly closed it all the way.I sat on the side of his bed shaking him for him to wake up.

"Uh hello who and why are you in my room at 1 in the morning"Zach said sounding exausted.

"Did you leave that note on my bed side table last week?"I asked

"Uh can you leave?"Zach asked

"No!" i said honestly.

"Kay fine yes i did ....."he said turning around.

"Do you mean it?"I Asked.

"Um yeah"He said.

"Your not gonna leave me for some one week other realationship? I asked hopping he would say no.

"NO!" He said.

*Knock Knock*

"Hey buddy its Leo".

"kay-Lynn hide get under the covers"He whispered with a smirk then said "Come in bro".

"Do you have a girl in here buddy?" Leo asked.

"Why buddy?' Zach asked.

"First i heard the bed shaking then i heard a girl voice."Leo said.

"Oh I was..... Um watching a movie."Zach said.

"OH yeah ok a movie i'll go now so you can watch that movie bye dude" He said sarcasticly as he walked out of the room.

"Ok your safe to come out now Kay-Lynn"Zach whispered.

I pulled the covers off my head and staired at the roof and said" But are you serious?

"YES i'm so sure!"He said.

"Alright ill believe you."I gave up argueing with him.

"Are you gonna go to your room or no"He asked.

"I dont know your rooms warms mines so damn cold!"i exclaimed.

"Alright but night im going to bed now."He said getting quieter by the word.

I layed there thinking what should i do stay here all night? Should i stay with him? What is happening? What should i do for him? Is he right?Should i trust him? I had so many thoughts in my head I closed my eyes. It felt like I was in the right place where i belong but in another that i shouldn't be in here.I woke up to mumbling and the smell of bacon. I looked and he was still sleeping i stood up walked to the other side of the bed and pushed him on his back. I sat on the side of the bed shaking him trying to wake him up.It didn't work so I climed on top of him and shook him untill he woke up. The first thing he said was"Did you sleep here?"

I replied "Yeah "

"Oh o-"

He got cut off by *Knock knock*

"KAY-LYNNS MISSING"Baillie screams.

"No shes not shes in here " He yells back.

*SLAM* The door came flying open.

"KAY-LYNN WHY YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

"How You should check the whole house before assuming Im missing " I laughed

"Wait you slept with him?"Baillie asks with a weird look on her face.

"Yes why"I said.

"Did you...you know " Baillie asks smiling.

"Nooo"I said.

"Hey how about you get off me and we go eat"Zach says .

"Ok" I said as i stood up

"Baillie can you leave i have to get outta bed?"Zach says

"ARE YOU NAKED?? NASTYY! I SURE CAN LEAVE!"Baillie says as she runs out the door yelling "Found Kay-Lynn!"

"Are you ...you knnow?"I ask.

"Oh no!!!!! " He says.

"Oh alright"I said laughing.

He got out of bed and got dressed then the reminded me im only wearing shorts ."Umm can i borrow one of your shirts pleaseee ?"

"Yeah i guess!"He says then throws me one of his shirts at me.

"thanks". I say putting him shirt over my head walking to the door.

"Are you guys dating? Serena asks.Although im sure everyones wondering if we are.

We both look at eachother and say "Um yeah i guess".

I look at Jason as he says "Finally!"

"Hey you said you wheren't with a girl!" Leo says confused .

"Well sometimes you have to keep things to yourself!"Zach says.

"True!"Leo says.

As we watch Baillie and Jason leave to go to the butterfly gardens.