8: Two Player Game

"Apocalypse of the dammed!!" Shouted Alex jumping onto a bean bag.
"Level 9!!" Shouted Jack
"The cafetorium!!" They shouted in unison. The two boys played video games in Alex's basement every day after school, it had become routine for them to play apocalypse of the dammed till jacks parents dragged him back to their house for supper, only for him to be back the next day.

"So, whats the plan?" Asked Alex.
"Find the bad, push him aside, then move on forward with you at my side." Smiled Jack. Alex laughed. 
After a few minuets of them talking nonsense and playing the game, they got on the topic of collage.

"Dude you are cooler than a farfetche'd, but i guess no one but me thinks that yet..." said Jack, comparing him to some random pokemon.
"You're just a nothing in this high school scheme, but its no big, and you wanna no why?" Jack asked.
"Why?"
"Cause you an I are a team. Dude, we like underground bands, and pokemon,  and got a blink tattoo. Now nobody here appreciates that, But once we hit collage, people will start to!" Alex groaned at Jacks words.
"As losers, we've fought together for years, both nintendo zombies and our popular peers, but now we're stuck on this stupid level and I wanna move on" Alex said.
"Broooo that would be a good song lyric, all about being stuck in a time of life that you want to just escape." Jack said.
"Hm, you're right"

A good hour or so later, Alex's dad finally came home

"Hello? Son? Alexander?" His dad called out.
"aH DAD, you scared me! You can't just barge in here like that!" Alex shouted
"Why, is there a girl, do you have a girl in here?? Oh. Hi Jack."
"Hey Mr. Gaskarth"
"I'm going to order some pizza for you two now."

"I can't believe he thinks you're straight" laughed jack
"yeah" Alex laughed back, he looked deep in thought for a moment.
"I found a bassist, for the band." Alex said suddenly.
"You did?"
"Yeah, his name's Zach"
"If, no, when we make this band...will we be too cool for, video games, and pokemon?"
"You know that you, are my favorite person, we're never not gonna be a team. We will always be children on the inside."
"Oh......is it really true..... I'm your favowite person-?" Jack mocked him only to be cut of my Alex shoving him.
"Yes! We're never not gonna be a team. High school is shit, and you gotta help me conquer it."
"So what we do, is we make it a two player game?"
"Hell yeah."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its been almost a year since I've posted anything on this story, but I kind of took a mini break, but now I'm back, I'm working on a kacchako fic, and I think I'll post on this one whenever I'm in the mood haha, once again sorry for just leaving randomly.