Chapter 9

*Sophia's POV*

I gasped when I saw Any lying on the ground bleeding. I looked at her with wide eyes with my feet planted on the ground. I got cut off by Amy coughing some blood and that's when I rushed to her crying my heart out. I checked if her heart is still beating and let out a sigh of relief when it still is beating and I turned around and saw the boys staring at Any with wide eyes.

"Let's get her to the hospital." I said trying to calm myself but when nobody moved I yelled

"NOW!" and that's when the boys started moving with Zayn carrying Any and Liam starting the car with the other 3 boys hot on our heals. We started to drive to the hospital and 15 minutes later we arrived at the hospital and we bursted through the double doors.

"Help! Someone! My friend is bleeding furioisly!" I yelled and 3 nurses rushed to our direction with a stretcher with them and when they reached us the boys gently laid Any and then we rushed to the E.R. but when I went for the door a doctor stopped me.

"Miss you can't go any further" the doctor said with a harsh tone.

"No! Any! Any! ANY!" I yelled and the doctor started telling me to calm down and that's when I snapped

"Calm Down?! You're telling me to CALM THE HELL DOWN!?" My voice cracked at the end and I started to sob and one od the voice hugged me and whispered sweet things to me until I fell asleep.

- - - - - - 30 minutes later - - - - - -

*Niall's POV*

It's been 30 minutes and still no reports coming from the doctor. I started to think on what's going on inside that room. I stared at the door for a good 5 minutes when Sophia started to stir on my lap where I laid her down when she fell asleep.

"Niall?" I heard her ask quietly.

"Yes love?" I looked down at her with a sly smile and saw her eyes closed.

"How's Any?" she asked with a sad tone and finally she opened her eyes to reveal big blue shiny eyes just like mine.

"Er... There's still no reports from the doctor" I said with a frown. I was gonna say something to cheer her up but was cut off by the sound of the doctor's voice.

"Family of Any?'' the doctor said loud enough for us lads and Sophia to hear. I assisted Sophia as she got up and when she is I stand and came closer to the doctor.

"Is Any okay?" Sophia asked once we reached the doctor.

"She's fine and she's awake now so you can visit her one by one but be quiet she just woken up." the doctor smiled and walked away leaving us to stand in front of the door just staring at it until Sophia spoke up.

"I'll go first." She said still staring at the door, we nodded and I looked at her and she was gone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N

I'm really sorry for the super late update! I'm really TRULY sorry! I feel like I've let you down! :'(

I feel horrible for this! I hope you're still reading my story and I hope you forgive me for taking so so so long to update!

I really am truly sorry that I broke that promise! But at least I updated today, Right?

Don't forget to Vote/Comment!

Thanks Guys!