Chapter 4

*Sophia's POV*

Why do we look a like? I don't even have a brother or cousins... I think....you get my point but why?

"Oh my god! You look exactly the same!" screamed Any REALLY loudly that people were beginning to stare but I focused on the stranger infront of me...well until 4 other boys crashed into him.

 "Ow....again" the stranger moaned but it was muffled since his face is facing the floor.

"Sorry Niall!" the 4 other boys said at the same time well that was creepy. The 5 boys soon stood up and they looked at Niall. (I'm going to call him that since that's what the other boys call him) then to me and Any. The curly one then said "Woah! Niall I didn't know you have a twin." talk about awkward curly...

"Actually! I don't even know her." Niall said and looked at me for my reply and I nodded yes. I guess I need to tell them that I am an orphan...

"Actually, me and my friend here are orphans." I said while gesturing to Any and I, after I said that Any stared at me like I killed people and the 5 boys stared at us like they were about to cry but soon Niall changed his frown with a smile then he said what I didn't expect him to say.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

AN

Sorry for the super late update but I really tried to but here is the update!!!!! I'm sorry that it's short but I tried and @BrynnaClarke helped me and gave me ideas!! Thank you Bryanna!!!

Next update will be soon.... I hope... joking!! but really it will be coming soon!!!

Don't forget to vote/comment!!

Bye readers!!!