The confession

Eugeo's P.O.V

We sat at the bench 'till dawn. The sunset view was amazing like really, it's just amazing and beautiful. We talked about our old times when we were young.

Surprisingly, Kirito seemed to remember everything clearly. Wow, I didn't know he could remember everything perfectly. I thought he had STML (Short Term Memory Lost) I thought to myself.

When nightfall, we said goodbye and walk back to our house. I lay down on my bed, grab my phone and text Kirito. "Hey Kirito, can you meet me at the bench again tomorrow? I want to tell you something." I text. "Sure, why not I guess," he replied.

I put down my phone, my heart is racing faster and faster because I am so nervous to tell him. And yes, I want to confess to him about my feelings.

*Next Morning* (Chicken sound)

I woke up with a fresh mind. I take a shower, had my breakfast and ran to the place where I am supposed to meet Kirito. I saw him sitting down looking down the hill.

I walk up to him and take a seat. I start my confession by asking questions and slowly change the topic, "Hi Kirito. How is your day?" I asked.

(After asking a few questions)

"So, u-um, I want to tell you that, I-I, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN JUST A BEST FRIEND!!" I suddenly said with a single breath and red face. I was startled. I was shocked. I took a deep breath and smiled. For a second I was confused why Kirito was smiling.

Kirito think on how to make him less embarrassed. He walked up to me and press his lips against mine. I was the shock of his action. I did not know what I was doing and I just gave in.

We end the kiss. I covered my face, flustered. I relaxed my hand beside me and Kirito put his hand on mine. "I love you too Eugeo. Your the best." Kirito whispered.