Those Words You Said

I couldn't stand watching them talking and I could see that Asuna is trying to flirt with him but it doesn't work as she expected.

I cross my leg, fold my arms and forced to act naturally and not let my jealousy overtake me.

When they were done talking, I was like, Finally. We said goodbye to Asuna and sat down on the bench. I looked at Eugeo. I guess he'll lean over my shoulder maybe.

But my guess was wrong. Instead, he looked at me and asked, "What's wrong Kirito-kun?". I quickly face a different direction. "N-nothing," I replied quickly.

"You know Kirito-kun, you have a nice hair and smooth skin. I think you won't have trouble finding a girlfriend in this town." He chuckled.

"Nah, I'm not really into girls or relationship but there is someone that I like," I said looking down.

"Oh..." He said, with a sad smile pls on his face.

"What about you? You are good-looking too." I asked with even thinking.

"Well... I'm already interested in someone but I don't know if  they like me back." He said sadly.

I immediately think that he was actually referring to Asuna.

"Whoever it is, I'm sure they'll love you back," I said, holding back my sadness.

A bird land in front of us. Eugeo stared at it with a smile.

"You see that bird? That always reminds me of you when you were a kid." He chuckled. "You little brat," I said.  I could remember our old times when we were still young we always use to sit here and laugh together, I thought.