Chapter 21

"Saphira.. Wake up.." I say while grabbing her hand. "Wake up. I can't stand it to see you without a smile on your face. I need to hear your laugh, I need to see your hair flowing in the wind. I love you Saphira. Come back."

Then she moves her arm. She moved her arm! "Nurse!" I yell, directly someone walks in. "What happened?!" She asks quickly, "Her arm! She moved!" "I see." She takes her pulse and checks her medicine's. "She is out of life danger. You must have said something that woke her up." She smiles kindly, I get a huge smile on my face.

"What did you say to her?" Asks Dean, "That she was beautiful and that I loved her." Feline awhs. Dean gets a huge smile on her face, "Wish you were that romantic." Says Feline punching Dean on the arm. "Hey! I am very romantic!" He says while hugging her. "You wish." Says Feline and kisses him. I feel jealousy when I see then kissing, jealous that he can still kiss the girl he loves.

"So Aidan shall we get something to eat?" Says Dean after his heavy make-out session with Feline. "Yeah sure. Feline are you coming?" I say, "No! She has to stay here! We'll get her something!" Says Dean quickly with a nervous smile. "Okay." Says Feline, she looks scared. Oh no, if he's asking me how to break up with her I'll kill him.

"I wanted your advice on-" "Are you crazy?! Her best friend is in a coma and you want to do this?! You bloody idiot!" I sneer at him, "I just thought it would cheer her up.."He says looking at the ground. "Breaking up with her cheers her up?! Mate you have to learn alot!" "Breaking up with her? What do you mean breaking up with her? I never wanted to break up with her! I wanted your advice on how to ask her to marry me!"