Chapter 3: First Meeting

••• MIDORI's P.O.V •••

I've been there on Osaka for almost 1 year and 11 months! And I think it was a good idea cause I wanted to cool my head before coming back here. I don't wanna cry in front of them...

Midori: "Today is Naru's Birthday and Hiro-kun would be seeing me.." -I talked to myself

*MIDORI'S MIND*

Hiro: "Mi~do~ri~ SENPAI~~!! I missed ya so much!"

>>>>END<<<<

There are no buses that time so I just walked to reach Takatsuki Village that would take 3 hours of walking *face palm*...
As I was walking, I saw the ocean which gave me some horrible memories again, that stormy night when Okaasan, Otoosan and Oniichan died. But at the same time it gave me some beautiful memories with Naru, Ojiichan, Obaachan and the others, especially when I was with Shin there.. Tears came out flowing with my mixed emotions of joy, sadness and pain. Suddenly my phone started to ring....

Midori: "Hello?" *sob* *sob*

Shin: "Yo! How are things there with you Midori?"

Midori: "W-Well, I'm f-fine" -*sob* *sob*

Shin: "Wait are you... Crying? Is it about that again.?"

Of course I am crying. You got the wrong timing to call me out of a sudden where I remembered my memories with you~! And calling that relationship with an annoyed voice?! Don't, You, Dare!!

Midori: "NO!!! Its just I've got some runny nose, that's all. So why did you call me?" -I changed the topic

Shin: "Oh, about that? I just wanted to greet Naru a happy birthday... As well as to know your condition.."

Midori: "Thank you for the concern and I appreciate it."

Shin: "Also I remembered that there would be a thunderstorm coming at Goto Islands tonight. I'm just concerned because you're----"

Midori: "Don't worry. I could handle it myself.. Anything else?" -I tried to change the topic

Shin: "Just make sure to call me if something bad happens. We're good friends now, right?"

Midori: "Yeah.. Thank you, Shin."

Shin: "I'll call you next time.. Take care."

He hung the phone.

Calling and saying his concern at me cause we're good friends? He got some nerves, huh? If only I don't love him that much...*clicks tongue*

Midori: "I WILL FORGET YOU SOMEDAY CHIHAYA SHIN!!!!" -I shouted to lessen this anger welling up inside me.

••• TIME-SKIP ••• MIDORI's P.O.V •••

I saw Kenta along the way maybe catching some beetles or cicada, together with a handsome guy.

Midori: "Its the first time I saw him here.. But he looks so familiar to me..." -I talked to myself

I decided to go near them and see what they are doing.

Yutaka: "Midori-nee?!" -the kids run towards me.

Kenta: "We missed ya, especially Naru-chan!"

Midori: "Please don't tell Naru I'm here. Keep it a secret, okay?"

They all nodded.

Kenta: "Sensei!! Come on and catch the bug!"