13- Confusion

*Unedited* ignore error :P xox

{ this ones a long chapter- i'm not sure i like it but ive been writing it in bits for the last two weeks and i cant really figure out where to cut it to make it two chapters so i am just going to keep it as one for right now until i go around to edit these stories im sure it will change.] xoxo- Alicia 

The smell of my mind was strong in my nose, I couldn’t place it, what it was slipped from my thoughts. I wanted to lift my eyelids but I couldn’t lift them. I felt a sharp dull pain in my side and my limbs were throbbing, in an intense type of pain.  I couldn’t hear anything, but I knew that I was alive. At least I hoped I was.  My hearing came back quickly in a rush, where one second I couldn’t hear anything at all and then suddenly I heard all sorts of noises all at the same time. The sounds overwhelmed me quickly, I felt a strong inner pain. I tried to search my thoughts for what could be going on at the moment but I was at a loss.

I felt a deep panic inside myself when I tried to really grab onto any thought I actually was having and I couldn’t hold onto much. The smell inside the room I knew was common and normal but strong and I couldn’t really pick what it was from memory.

I couldn’t pick a memory and hold onto it for more than second. I remembered my parents, and loving them so much. The thoughts just slipped in and out of my mind until it was all just so overwhelming that my eyes shot open and my body gasped for breath.

I couldn’t see anything, it was so bright behind my eyes that all I saw was light, cloudy white. I felt my eye blink a few dozen times and my eyes search for anything to lock onto. When they did it took me a while for them to really focus and come up with a thought to place the item inside my memory.

A window was in front of me, to the right side, I remember it being the right side because that was the hand I wrote with. My eyes searched to the left side of the room and all I could see was things, I couldn’t really think about what to call them. The pain on the sides of my head was getting more intense, and the throb behind my eyes was thicker and starting to dull.

I could hear a loud “Beep… Beep….Beep” going off somewhere near me, but I wasn’t sure if that “Beep” was me, or someone else. Did I always beep? Was that beep bad or good? My eyes focus on the tree in the window. It was green and large and it moved with the wind.

Swaying slightly back and forth like …

I heard a door opening to my left, and my eyes quickly darted to the location of the soft sounds entering the room. I noticed the women who came up closely to my bed, who looked so much like my mother, only so much older than I could remember her. I took in her features quickly, and glanced around the room, wondering if she was just a figment or if she was real.

“She’s awake…” I heard her voice say to someone within the room I couldn’t find.

“It’s only temporary…”I heard a man’s voice say softly, before my mind started to drift off and I realized I had fallen asleep…

I looked over a bridge down below at the loud rushing water

I felt the cold chill on my arms, at the shortness of the sleeve on my top. It was an outfit I’d never wear, and I felt like I wasn’t myself anymore. The pink clingy material felt alien and known. It was one of those things that normal girls would have had on at my age, but I just wasn’t that kind of girl. The cool breeze bellowed my hair away from my face, and over my shoulder.

I saw him before I heard him.

“I can’t believe you didn’t listen to me Mia.” His harsher toned voice told me, as I felt his hard grip on my shoulder’s pushing me over the edge, I could see the bottom below in the corner of my eyes.