Chater 3:New Friend

*BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL YOU DON'T KNOW-UH-OH YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL*

My alarm goes off meaning its 6:00 am. I like to wake up early to go run. Why run so early you might ask? Because I get to see Luke. He's always practicing in the field by himself. I grab my running suit and put my hair up in a ponytail. I put my contacts on since the last time I ran with glasses in America, the fell like 10x. I attempt to throw the brush at my bed but miss and it hits the wooden floor.

"Gahhhh! Go to sleep! Actually, let me sleep!" Julissa wines.

"Sorry" I whisper picking the brush up and placing it on the counter.

I walk outside and hear someone scream. "HARRYYYY!!! BABYY!!!! Where are you?" That sweet voice. Oh no, oh Gawd. Louis. I jog over to the door hoping that Louis doesn't see me. When I close the front door, I let out a relief breath. It's not that I don't like Louis or Harry, it's that I never really had contact with any guy and I can get a little awkward.

People are starting to get here really early today, it's only like 6:10 and there's already cars pulling up dropping off kids. I run towards the football field hoping to find the familiar face I love seeing. When I get closer to the end of the field, I see someone kicking a ball. Okay, so I've been deciding lately to read some magazines for teenage girls over the summer at my parents, and they say to get a guys attention you have to make them notice your there.

I run around the field where Luke is kicking the ball, but nothing. He's too interested in the sport. Then, I run up and down the bleachers to make some noise, but nothing again. What does it take to get his attention? Should I just keep running and try it again tomorrow? Yes. Plus, I'm tired already so I may as well go get water.

I jog my way back to the front of the school and hear my phone ring. I quickly check to see who it is but my phone falls out of my hand. UGHHH. I bent down to pick it up and suddenly someone trips over me.

"AHH!" An Irish voice says as it hits the ground. Boxes fall on top of this person and I stand up quickly trying to recover from what just happened.

"IM SO SORRY OMG! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU FALL!" I say getting the boxes off of this person.

"No,no don't worry, if anything it's my fault. I, I-Uh should've.... Watched out instead of hurrying up!" The guy says. His face got a little red. Okay, it's either that he's never seen a girl before, or that I look really bad. Hopefully it's the first. He bents down and picks up the boxes that are laying on the floor. He has blonde hair with some brown highlights. His eyes are a beautiful blue color, and he's a little taller than me.

"Here, let me help you" I offer my help but he just denies it.

"No, it's okay really. Ill do this." He replies.

"C'mon! I just made you trip, I think I should help you out since its the least I could possibly do." I offer my help again but he just nods and starts to pick his things back up again. By the time I bent down to grab the last few things, he starts to stand up. I place about 3 things in the box.

"Thanks, uhhh, I better get going now! Bye!" He says and walks away quickly almost tripping again by a rock that appeared out of the no where. Wonder if he's new here, I've never seen him before. I couldn't really tell how his face was. All I saw was his hair, how tall he was, and how amazingly beautiful his eyes were. I quickly check my phone to see who it was and the screen name reads "missed called from AbiLaffyTaffy" Abi and Juli put their names on my phones with some weird words next to them. Why would Abi call at 7 ?